Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

i want Tamie, now that ive seen this.

35078.jpg

Itadakimasu! Am I right?

The question is; where is she hiding her camera now?

Panterbell is the main heroine of Princess Evangile.

Hopefully she gets a route in the fandisc. 

What's Rise's appeal to you Eclipsed? do you just have a thing for pink haired girls? i was about to write "theres nothing really special about her" but then i thought back on her character and found some good points.. shes determined. when everyone one in the white lily society quit because they were all against reform, she still kept her head held high and pressed on. shes very kind and open minded. her route stands in third place for me, but i dont dislike her character. i just dont see what you see in her.

There's nothing really special about any of the heroines if you wanna go into that territory :makina: (-> implying subjective)

Rise is the typical charismatic, strong willed & persevering leader type who doesn't falter no matter what obstacles obstruct her way. Plus, she has fking adorable self make out sessions and hilarious bouts of jealousy :kosame:

And excuse me for playing along with the waifu wars and exaggerating just how much I like Rise. It's not like I idolize her 'omg best heroine of all time' or anything :P. Just standard 'she's my #1 Princess Evangile heroine' :D

~~

Purple's actually my bias hair color btw. Cuz purple's awesome :D