Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

^Shots fired

Try not bring this thread into 2D vs. 3D folks >.>

~~
OMG Masaya I know you're after Chiho this time around, but damnnn the Rise neglect is so painful to watch LOL

Rise mentions summer festival to Masaya in hopes of inviting him~

mtNKQXl.jpg

Masaya thanks her for the information and IMMEDIATELY leaves to go invite ChihotqWPFVl.jpg

#Rekt

#Neglected

#ChildhoodFriend>DestinedReunion

I think you and i play Eroge for different purposes, if you play VN to get a substitute of real life i must say that i pity you.

My point was to make eroge with interesting heroines, which so far 'Princess Evangile' didnt pass for me.

2D = Free creation, free imagination. If I just want some copies of real life, then movie and normal novel gave me plenty. Ah nope, those are fiction too. Maybe newspaper and historical document on women? Sound good. Sound like your taste too.

2D = Free creation, free imagination. If I just want some copies of real life, then movie and normal novel gave me plenty. Ah nope, those are fiction too. Maybe newspaper and historical document on women? Sound good. Sound like your taste too.

I never said that eroge heroines have to be like 3d, i said that they have to be interesting.

How about we nip this argument in the bud, eh guys?  You want to debate the merits of it somewhere else, by all means go ahead and do it in another thread.  Let's keep the conversation here fun and on-topic and not get petty.  He didn't like it and while we may not agree with his reasons, they're his reasons all the same.

I on the other hand would like to talk about Ayaka's route.  Just started Chapter 22, but damn, was not expecting it to go the way it has so far.

In the two routes i played heroines are smooth, they don't surprise you with anything, there's nothing interesting about them that would make you want another chapter or what happened after that. Everything about them is predictable, oh thats a lack of originality about them of something fresh.

Leaving the issue of semantics aside and moving on to actually discussing the VN itself, I'll agree that some of the heroines' personalities leave a little to be desired. They're kind of shallow, you know? They don't tend to have very interesting character arcs, and instead the game focuses on external drama (mainly relying on the Headmistress to stir shit up). For a game of this length, they could have afforded to spend some of that time creating more compelling character arcs. Some of the characters with the most interesting arcs don't have routes, like Marika. 

Leaving the issue of semantics aside and moving on to actually discussing the VN itself, I'll agree that some of the heroines' personalities leave a little to be desired. They're kind of shallow, you know? They don't tend to have very interesting character arcs, and instead the game focuses on external drama (mainly relying on the Headmistress to stir shit up). For a game of this length, they could have afforded to spend some of that time creating more compelling character arcs. Some of the characters with the most interesting arcs don't have routes, like Marika. 

Thats exactly what i meant.

I'm fine with the character arcs, since I picked this game expecting it to not have any kind of deep story, so this is way above my expectation.

I agree with the fact that we need more routes though ( not Marika )

I hope the fandisc gets picked up so that there's more Tamie, that is a route that I really wish was in the game proper.

speaking of the fan disk. i just installed it and it appears the story from the original is built into it. so unless they separate them somehow, then mg would have to up its price for the FD. i dont know if ill play the after story and extra routes yet since i want to wait and see if mg is gonna translate the FD or not. because a) it would be nice to read something in english and 2) well... you know..... uncensored and all. 

btw did anyone notice that the first cg for Marika looks a little different from her sprite? her face looks skinny compared to that cg.

In no timeline or parallel universe

(that I've seen so far), will Ritsuko ever win the vote at the end. But she's totally fine with that.

#goodgirlRitsuko ritsukofaceemoticon68khc.png

Let's hope it sells gud, m8s.

That emoticon...how?! I must have! :wafuu:

Edit: nm, was a png (cries quietly in the corner)

Wow, when I saw Princess Evangile's sprites it reminded me Ikikoi chara design and I wasn't fan of it. But I have to admit that Ikikoi CG was a lot different from the sprites and very good, I hope that it's the same with Princess Evangile's.

Wow, when I saw Princess Evangile's sprites it reminded me Ikikoi chara design and I wasn't fan of it. But I have to admit that Ikikoi CG was a lot different from the sprites and very good, I hope that it's the same with Princess Evangile's.

Umm....there is nothing similar between them?