Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

By the way, does that even exist in the japanese language? Because everytime I see a character use that phrase, it just sounds like "mm-hmm..." or "uuuhm...". 

Well, the Japanese casual "yeah" is a kind of grunty "un". So if it's う、うん or something that would indeed be it.

The worst VN for repetition is Aoishiro, btw. Man.

God, I don't know how I feel about the Headmistress anymore.  Damnit game.

Like, on the one hand she's a character you're supposed to hate.  That's especially apparent in the Ritsuko's route with everything that goes on.  But Rise's route...

It gives her actions way more context than anything else. It's not just a hatred of men that's fueling her desire to keep things the same, but also for the mental state of Rise's mother, who she still clearly cares for.  All of these changes that would come about from integration, changes that would utterly destroy her sanity (especially if burning a shrine to the ground happened because of just a couple of renovations, letting boys in, god knows what would happen then).  Showing actual vulnerability and real, honest distress at it occuring.  Just, man.

Fuck you Moonstone for making me feel sympathy for a character that is entirely unsympathetic.

... After I made the signature on saturday and pondered about it til now, I finally gave in. Praise Ritsuko. ritsukofaceemoticon68khc.png

Ayaka's route is amazing by the way. I won't even write more words, just read it.

God, I don't know how I feel about the Headmistress anymore.  Damnit game.

I actually found myself agreeing with the headmistress's argument about the culture festival matter in Rise's route. 

She's a fine antagonist. For a negative comparison, look at Sensei-what's-his-face from Konosora. 

i dont find it really special either but its just a really nice vn. its not groundbreaking but it has a lot of enjoyable moments and its enough to keep most people reading. those character designs though. it should be illegal how cute these characters are designed.

dang it eclipsed! i pressed enter and as soon as i did, it was like i posted your post. thats how close it was. its frustrating that you and i both used "groundbreaking" as well. its like you eclipsed me.

For me, Princess Evangile is...

Story: Average

Heroines: Catchy

Art: Pleasing

What's Good: All Virgin Heroines, No Rapes, Happy Ending

What's Bad: the Yakuza mentioned brothel/soapland.. -_-

The Best Part: It's in English FTW!

Verdict: Liked 8/10

Finished Rise's route.

Hrrmm... what to say...

Was a good read :sachi:

~~

Rise x Masaya are just soo adorable together. (I bet y'all Ritsuko fans be like, 'Wait until you get to Ritsuko's route')

Dw, I'll get to her route in like another week >.> gotta get through Chiho's first!

Speaking of Chiho, definitely looking forward to her route. I want to see how butthurt Rise gets

Finally on Rise's route, chapter 22 right now... expected the drama but my heart still aches for Chiho. the garden scene made me tear a bit.

Rise's confession was perfect...

especially the part when she said she was relieved that chien (her first love) and masaya (her second love) was the same person...

it was very touching...

and why didn't nobody tell me Rise was a

Yandere?

now i love her even more lol xD

Finally on Rise's route, chapter 22 right now...

Rise's confession was perfect...

What I liked about the confession was how 

Anticlimatic it was LOL

Like here we have Masaya trying to be all fancy romantic with his 'I'll wait for you everynight at 9pm under the Guardian Tree until you can work out your feelings' and she just shows up right away 

KiTXjdN.jpg

Then he immediately drops the bomb and says 'I love you' and Rise is like

ZPquC2q.jpg

And yeah, best of all was when she mentioned the whole 'I'm glad you and Chien are the same person so I won't be caught in between loves' and Masaya's just like, "What, that's all?"BrWV5sm.jpg

LOL

#GirlsFeelingstooCompllicated

What I liked about the confession was how 

Anticlimatic it was LOL

Like here we have Masaya trying to be all fancy romantic with his 'I'll wait for you everynight at 9pm under the Guardian Tree until you can work out your feelings' and she just shows up right away 

KiTXjdN.jpg

Then he immediately drops the bomb and says 'I love you' and Rise is like

ZPquC2q.jpg

And yeah, best of all was when she mentioned the whole 'I'm glad you and Chien are the same person so I won't be caught in between loves' and Masaya's just like, "What, that's all?"BrWV5sm.jpg

LOL

#GirlsFeelingstooCompllicated

hahaha glad i wasn't the only one who LOLED at the first pic xD

Love this bumbling and adorable side of Rise  :wub:

now that the drama is out of the way (hopefully), its イチャイチャ time!!

TIL: Flashbacks of previous events are skipable in Princess Evangile. That's really useful, actually. No need to re-read an entire conversation from like one hour ago.

Speaking of Chiho, definitely looking forward to her route. I want to see how butthurt Rise gets

Just listening to her voice is worth it. Little Chiho sounds so adorable.

^Does 'not special' = 'not enjoy'?

Obviously this VN isn't anything groundbreaking unique, but I'm still having a blast  :wafuu:

I enjoyed it until the heroines routes came on stage. To put it blantly heroines of this Eroge are boring, they dont really stand out, their characters dont feel real. In real life there are no perfect woman, like the producers of the eroge games are trying to imply.

I really liked 'Grisaia no Kajitsu' because heroines had their positives and negatives, as a Kotori from 'If my Heart Had Wings'

Thats my thoughts and i dont think 'Princess Evangile' stands out

I enjoyed it until the heroines routes came on stage. To put it blantly heroines of this Eroge are boring, they dont really stand out, their characters dont feel real. In real life there are no perfect woman, like the producers of the eroge games are trying to imply.

I really liked 'Grisaia no Kajitsu' because heroines had their positives and negatives, as a Kotori from 'If my Heart Had Wings'

Thats my thoughts and i dont think 'Princess Evangile' stands out

Errr...I'm sure Princess Evangile is a visual novel, not a "real-life simulator". If every heroines are just no different than 3D girls, then I will gladly throw the VN into the trash can.

I dropped Grisaia half-way btw.

Mah mah, different strokes (giggity) for different folks, and all that. :makina:2d>3d

I'm just glad I had a blast from reading it, it's been a long while sicne I could read something without feeling like it was forced...

TIL: Flashbacks of previous events are skipable in Princess Evangile. That's really useful, actually. No need to re-read an entire conversation from like one hour ago.

Just listening to her voice is worth it. Little Chiho sounds so adorable.

I hate admitting it, but I ended up cheating through part of Chiho's route, I ctrl-skipped to the start of the athletic festival preparations, when I realized I had zero patience for the events leading up to the cultural festival. =/

(of course, I didn't skip the shrine festival or the double confession - but once I realized they were gonna do the love triangle theme, and make him act like a complete derp, ctrl key won over reason

:P )

I can't stand 3D girls. C: bless the gods I don't believe in that I'm a straight chick. I'm picky about my 2D girls and I mostly like them for their looks and then a few tropes like yandere and witch girls <3

If my VNs had real life feeling girls in them I don't think I would make it more than an hour into the VN. I have this one girl I'm friends with who will talk eroge, video games, and yaoi with me and she's pretty much the only chick I can stand.

I have more potential waifus in Princess Evangile than I do in real life, man.

Errr...I'm sure Princess Evangile is a visual novel, not a "real-life simulator". If every heroines are just no different than 3D girls, then I will gladly throw the VN into the trash can.

I dropped Grisaia half-way btw.

I think you and i play Eroge for different purposes, if you play VN to get a substitute of real life i must say that i pity you.

My point was to make eroge with interesting heroines, which so far 'Princess Evangile' didnt pass for me.