Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

me neither & have to agree with konomi, the way she gets introduced in the story and her growing affection towards the mc, simply makes me wanna cuddle her to death. pretty sad she only gets her 5minutes of fame in the fd.

It’s relative actually and depends what you’re comparing it to, but you’re entitled to your opinion. Just be aware you’ll be in the minority, for quite a few reasons. An adeptly written translation isn’t something VN readers usually care too much about, and the length of the scripts make such a goal undesirable. 

It's good to hear about the improvements made in the script though :)

I've been through worse. I read and finished Meikyuu and Rakuen using hookers so I can't say I'm picky or set the standards too high for translations.

But maybe I was just expecting too much from this. Oh the hypocrisy XD

Anyway, let's just end this because it's kinda off-topic.

I really didn't expect this to be so long. It is seriously on the same scale as Grisaia no Kajitsu. The common route and heroine routes are probably as long as GnK's, except with one less heroine.

Well yeah, apparently it's 3mb of text in total.

For the sake of perspective on length, that means there's more text in it than Comyu (2.67) and MLA (2.73), but it's still about half the size of GnK (5.91).  Assuming that these numbers aren't increased because of nametags and the like.

Yeah i just went and ctrl-skipped through the common route just to verify some choices for the walkthrough I made (you don't really need one btw lol  -_-) and yeah ITS FKIN LONG

Overall though I really took a liking to the art & setting so I'm probably going to pick this up to end my VN hiatus during my Spring Break >.>

literally just finished my first route. the credits are rolling as i am typing. the first girl i went for was Ayaka's. Ayaka's route, as well as the rest of the novel was great. next im doing ritsuko's route.

i am sad that there arent routes for the other girls. at least give me a ruriko route. its funny how at one point the nun (I forget her name) is giving love advice to the mc and lists the potential girls he could have and she lists ruriko as one of them. i thought "You're right. Ruriko would be a great choice wouldn't she? Except she isn't and option is she? Why do you taunt me, sister? Is is because you're secretly sadistic?"

it is extremely odd to have a major story arc for a Ruriko and have her

basically admit she likes the mc

and not have route for her. whats even stranger is having a Ritsuko route when she didnt have a story arc in the first part of the vn.

But whatever, i still enjoyed the vn and am looking forward to seeing more.

Also this is the first time im commenting on your profile pic (or gif) Satsuki and i have to say KAWAII!!! I feel like shes running towards me and im gonna catch and love and squeeze her and take baths with her. ALL WHILE HAVING PURE THOUGHTS!!!

35kNMDN.jpg

Does anyone else find there's something a little...  Off with Ayaka's voice?  Like the quality of the recording is just a touch lower than everyone elses, and there's a little drone (for lack of a better term) under it?

Yeah I noticed that as well. As if her recordings were done at a different time or place. There are a few times it comes in clear, but most of the time it is as you say - like there is a drone, or noise in the recording.

Not bad enough to take away from it, but it is noticable.