Konichiwa!

Rackshen

Hi everyone and hello Fuwanovel! How is life going on for you guys?

I'm Rackshen, a high school student who will be entering university this summer. This is my first post on Fuwaforum so I'm really excited.

To be honest, I don't really know how I should start introducing myself, so I'll just go ahead and tell you some basic things about me:

- I don't know Japanese, but I plan to learn it in a not-so-distant future, when I'm finally done with my exams. Russian is my second language (though I'm not really good at it), and I have been learning English for quite a while now. As for my first language, you'll have to guess! ;)/>/>

- I usually daydream in Literature class for some reasons like dreaming of being the main character of the classic novel our class is reading right now and go kick some ass!!!. My Physics and Mathematics are decent so that never happens in those classes LOL. :lol:/>/>

- My dream is to open a restaurant in my home country. If business go well, I'll equip some bookshelves filled with mangas so that costumers could appreciate the power of moe~. Maid waitresses included B)/>/>

- I'd really want to participate in a VN translation project if I have the time. Unfortunately I'm short on time right now and I don't have a Japanese background, not to say that I don't know how to edit either. Maybe 2 years from now on, when my college life becomes more stable, I'll find some time and a master to teach me the art of editing.

- I came to know Fuwanovel thanks to Da Capo 3. And after reading The FAQ pages I think that Aaeru and co. are just awesome. I have never seen a VN community page that adds the Economics of Abundance in there. It's an idea like no other. B)/>/>

- The first VN that I've played is Little Busters! EX. It was about one and a half year ago I think. I don't really remember all of the VNs I have been playing after that, so I'll mention the ones that come to my head: Rewrite, Cross Channel (but I haven't finished Tower of Friends yet), Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka, Planetarian, Saya no Uta, Steins;Gate, Da Capo 1 & 2, Narcissu 1 & 2, Hoshizora no Memoria, Ever 17, Fate Stay/Night and etc. :P/>/> I'm now playing KeroQ's Subarashiki Hibi (but I stopped and now waiting for the English patch since I hardly understand 50% of it with my ATLAS on :D/>/> ) and Makuro's Supreme Candy (which is understandable with ATLAS) :o/>/> !

Wow, this post took me longer to finish than expected. Well, I don't know what to say anymore so... I hope we all will get along. I want to know more about you guys and Fuwaforum. >.<

hey Rackshen and a warm welcome to fuwanovel! Hope you enjoy the friendly and open community here!

It's good to know that you were introduced to fuwan from Da Capo III, which is why I'm terribly saddened by the recent actions of MangaGamer..

hey Rackshen and a warm welcome to fuwanovel! Hope you enjoy the friendly and open community here!

It's good to know that you were introduced to fuwan from Da Capo III, which is why I'm terribly saddened by the recent actions of MangaGamer..

Thanks ilegend >.< Yeah that's really unfortunate that they desisted your project. I was looking forward to reading the whole fan translation by you guys. :(

Well, I hope that means that they'll have their own English version of D.C III. I don't know though if the quality will be as good as yours.

HAJIMEMASHITE!

Esse é o meu melhor amigo!

Don't know if I get that right or not :P

Be welcome to fuwanovel!

I'm looking forward for that maid restaurant of yours, it's one of my dreams to go to a maid cafe at least once.

I see that you have quite the experience in this world, I hope that you share your wisdom with everyone here, we'll appreciate it ^^

Have fun!

Thanks ilegend >.< Yeah that's really unfortunate that they desisted your project. I was looking forward to reading the whole fan translation by you guys. sad.gif

Well, I hope that means that they'll have their own English version of D.C III. I don't know though if the quality will be as good as yours.

Haha, I was not the one who translated DC3. The fan translation was initiated by Aaeru herself, this is one of the benefits of using the Visual Novel Reader: You do not need to wait for the script to be extracted first, you can translate as you play, and when you believe it's ready for a full or partial release, have a hacker extract and insert the script. :)

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

Id would be reaaaaally great to go to a restaurant where you are surrounded by manga and maids while you eat, I'd really like to try it at least once, and after that I'd repeat it again and again and again xD

I see in your VN list that you didn't mention Clannad, if you haven't played it you should try it, especially if you like Little Busters

Be welcome to fuwanovel!

I'm looking forward for that maid restaurant of yours, it's one of my dreams to go to a maid cafe at least once.

I see that you have quite the experience in this world, I hope that you share your wisdom with everyone here, we'll appreciate it ^^

Have fun!

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

Id would be reaaaaally great to go to a restaurant where you are surrounded by manga and maids while you eat, I'd really like to try it at least once, and after that I'd repeat it again and again and again xD

I see in your VN list that you didn't mention Clannad, if you haven't played it you should try it, especially if you like Little Busters

Thank you guys >.<

Haha, when the maido restauranto is ready, I'll contact you guys and set up a VIP room. I will also bring extra tissues and an emergency ambulance in case of blood loss by nosebleed. :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

Oh yeah, I do have questions about Clannad: I happened to finish the Anime so I decided not to read the VN. Would you still recommend taking a shot at the VN? Is the plot in the VN the same as in the anime, just with more detail? Does reading the VN make you understand more about the plot and characters?

Haha, I was not the one who translated DC3. The fan translation was initiated by Aaeru herself, this is one of the benefits of using the Visual Novel Reader: You do not need to wait for the script to be extracted first, you can translate as you play, and when you believe it's ready for a full or partial release, have a hacker extract and insert the script. :)/>/>

Yeah, it definitely takes less time for the reader and the translation team. If I ever decide to join a translation team, I will recommend using VNReader.

Once again Welcome to Fuwanovel!!

Your idea to open a Restaurant with maids and Manga is a AWESOME one!! Id definitely be a regular there!!

I'm really glad you decided to join us! This is a wonderful community and we are all friends here so if you have any questions or anything let us know!!

YES Clannad VN GO NOW!!!!!

The VN is so amazing. GO NOW DO IT!!! GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

Thank you guys >.<

Haha, when the maido restauranto is ready, I'll contact you guys and set up a VIP room. I will also bring extra tissues and an emergency ambulance in case of blood loss by nosebleed. :lol:/>/>/>/> :lol:/>/>/>/> :lol:/>/>/>/>

Oh yeah, I do have questions about Clannad: I happened to finish the Anime so I decided not to read the VN. Would you still recommend taking a shot at the VN? Is the plot in the VN the same as in the anime, just with more detail? Does reading the VN make you understand more about the plot and characters?

Yeah, I would recommend it. I also watched the anime first, but I enjoyed the VN more, mostly because I wanted to do the other girls' routes, especially Tomoyo's. Anyway, I think every VN is worth playing even if you've seen the anime.

Playing the VN you can get closer to each of the girls, not just Nagisa, so you learn more things about every girl.

Welcome, Welcome!

I usually find that any source material is better, but that's just my opinion.

Would straw man the argument against with Tsukihime as a reference, but there isn't a Tsukihime anime ;)

Thank you guys so much for the heartwarming welcome >.<

Well, I think it is decided now, Clannad will be my next target. I don't have any plans for another VN anyways. Thank you all so much for the suggestion!

I want the Angel Beats VN too...

Hi & welcome to the forums!

Can I be on your maid restaurant VIP list too?? ;)

Haha, of course that's an YES. You don't even need to ask. ;) Just don't forget to bring tissues with you.

Hi there & welcome to the forums! I'm a high school student as well (though it'll be a bit longer until I attend university).

If you're ever interested in learning Japanese, we have a helpful thread for that somewhere on here.

Enjoy your stay here~

Yeah, we only have 11 grades here so I consider it bad luck :)

Thank you soo much >.<