Forum home sidebar link

In the place on the left sidebar to the forums, there used to be a like to the forum home (underneath the link to fuwanovel.net). It's now combined with Forums Apps (which still does lead to forum home aka forums.fuwanovel.net when not using the dropdown). Bit confusing, I know I could click the logo but doesn't feel as good for whatever reason.

Still using GG I see, and the problem stems from the different themes using different menus. I can't even locate the menu settings in IPB's god awful ACP, so no idea how one would go about correcting that.

Someone pointed out earlier that we have Blogs twice, once in the Forum Apps and once directly afterwards.

It's all my fault, actually : P  (Nay, the settings are super-awesome-easy: it's the nav menu in IP.Content)

I've been trying to figure out the rules for the "More..." box (it's finicky and evil) so it doesn't look horrible on FuwaFabulous. Now that we know it bugs you, however, we can't ever change it. Sorry.