H-h-hey all the guys on the fuwanovel

Yuuko

Hehee, decided to do this introduce yourself thing.

I joined the forums just a while ago even though I have been reading walkthroughs and stuff here for almost a year now. You might not see me replying here a lot since I’m the quiet guy even on the internet. (but I’m always watching you lol)

I have watched anime, read manga and light novels for 2 and half years now and played VNs for a year and a half. Currently I'm just watching animes that are airing right now because I don't have time to start watching new series. I haven’t read many VNs 100% because the story always gets boring at a one point and I skip to next VN and continue reading when I fell like it.

For games I play almost any game if I have someone to play with. I’m currently playing LoL, Diablo 3 and Hearthstone.

Nice to meet you all, be nice to me J <3 

Welcome to the forums! I can assure you that most people here are in the same sticky situation that you are in right now, not having enough time to watch anime, read manga, and read Light novels and Visual Novels, as for gaming, you should try some amazing single player games, because sometimes your buddies just don't have the time to spare, anyways, enjoy your stay :D