Announcements Speedround: Recognition Team Lead get!, Marie gets another job, Batman returns (; P), Ren enlists, much thanks, Nohman!

New recognition team lead

I had a ton of applications for the recognition team lead, and so many of them were absolutely qualified for this job. I'd like to thank all of the applicants for being brave and stepping up to volunteer. I'm pleased to say that Rose will be heading up the team, and we'll be putting out a call for other team members soon.

Marie gets another job

Marie has been enlisted as the Minority Opinion Officer of Truth and Justice (did we ever come up with a title for you?) (title is a WIP) in the LC. His job is pretty simple: if people in the LC feel their voice is not being heard or appreciated, they can come to him and he and I will have a powwow to go over their input before making a critical site decision (though in the case of an emergency or time constraint, we'll do what we need to do and get together afterwards).

Batman goes all tsun and then dere

I'm sorry to say that Batman has left the FuwaReviews team.

I'm happy to report that Batman has re-joined the FuwaReviews team. 

Ren is forced to do more

Ren has agreed to help me run the LC discussions and keep track of some of the projects around the site. He'll make sure we get project reports and talk about important things in a timely manner. I can't remember if we gave this a title yet (early on it was called speaker of the house, but that's lame). A title will come soon.

nohman deserves an applause

nohman has decided to retire from the FuwaReviews team. His reviews are some of the most popular on the new site, and I'd like to thank him for doing a great job. (If we took batman back, we'll definitely take you back anytime if you so choose : P)  Thanks, nohman, for classing up the joint.

Please take a moment to thank nohman for helping build the reviews team into something great, and to wish Rose well in showering you all with love and attention on the Recognition team!

Marie gets another job

Marie has been enlisted as the Minority Opinion Officer of Truth and Justice (did we ever come up with a title for you?) (title is a WIP) in the LC. His job is pretty simple: if people in the LC feel their voice is not being heard or appreciated, they can come to him and he and I will have a powwow to go over their input before making a critical site decision (though in the case of an emergency or time constraint, we'll do what we need to do and get together afterwards).

Nope, we haven't. 

...I promise not to use the position to further any of my own complaints  :makina:

I'm currently taking bets on when he leaves again :makina:

100 bucks on tomorrow  :Kappa:

Honestly it seems to me like this whole thing was a farce created to keep the jobs with the current staff So I could honestly care less at this point.

Hey Rin.

The Recognition Team lead went to a member who was not previously staff (congrats again Rose.) The other member Tay was considering also wasn't previously staff so...

The other two jobs were LC specific roles, you obviously needed to already be a part of the LC to be considered. Most of the recent jobs created by Tay have gone to ordinary member of the forums. There are obviously valid criticisms about the process, but keeping jobs with current staff honestly isn't one of them.

Batman goes all tsun and then dere

I'm sorry to say that Batman has left the FuwaReviews team.

I'm happy to report that Batman has re-joined the FuwaReviews team. 

Still cracks me up XD

What does "LC" mean? Like what does LC stand for when you used in this excerpt:

Ren has agreed to help me run the LC discussions and keep track of some of the projects around the site.

Congrats by the way, but I have no idea what you'll be doing. ;p

Congratulations to everybody else! And thanks for your good work Nohman. Everyone deserves a break (even a permanent break if that's their wish).