Dakimakura

TehRealOne

I guess you could imagine, yes.

I mean, they're soft.

Girls are soft.

Therefore, you're hugging a girl.

...Even if it's only your imagination.

Ever since i got dakimakuras my insomnia is gone.

I can sleep like a log now....both sweet and wet dreams....

Yeah u should try it guys!!! its cheaper than the doctors.

My parents will be flabbergasted if they know i`m using my money from part-time job for these lol

Well, IMO dakimakura is the closest thing we can get to our 2d waifus atm. So yeah thats my sole reason to buy Dakimakura, because i want to do lots of ecchi things with her.

Dunno if you can consider sheets as actual representations of boobies.

Although a little foam there wouldn't hurt.

Well it actually won't be long till you can have a 3D version of your 2D waifu who 'can do anything for you'

Coming soon to a seedy Neotokoyo streetcorner sold by a cyberpimp with one electronic eye near you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEzH40l-Dg8

Why do people own Daikamakura's is it loneliness is it sexual?

I don't understand this 2d complex?

I can't speak for others, but I'd like to own one just for comedic purposes. I'd put if right next to my inflatable cock fighting set and Doc Johnson Belladonna's B*tch Fist. I should also have a mini-vibrator somewhere in my room as well... 

I can't speak for others, but I'd like to own one just for comedic purposes. I'd put if right next to my inflatable cock fighting set and Doc Johnson Belladonna's B*tch Fist. I should also have a mini-vibrator somewhere in my room as well... 

Blasphemy!!! Dakimakura is not for comedic purpose. Its to make us closer and closer to 2d's world that full of dream,oppai and moe.

Just out of curiosity, what is the actual point of a dakimura.  I sleep with two pillows laid on top of each other with an arm under each, so I can't see having one of these conducive to any kind of sleeping style that would make me comfortable.  This doesn't include that it would probably get trampled in my sleep as I kick it off the bed while simultaneously stripping me of my sheets.

Well the joke is people with daikamakuras are supposed to have them stand up on their own due to the dried stains they leave on them,.

I'm not convinced it's a joke..

Well the joke is people with daikamakuras are supposed to have them stand up on their own due to the dried stains they leave on them,.

I'm not convinced it's a joke..

Just out of curiosity, what is the actual point of a dakimura.  I sleep with two pillows laid on top of each other with an arm under each, so I can't see having one of these conducive to any kind of sleeping style that would make me comfortable.  This doesn't include that it would probably get trampled in my sleep as I kick it off the bed while simultaneously stripping me of my sheets.

Lets not judge other people's choices. Everyone is entitled to do what they want, if someone feels happier and falls asleep easier by hugging a dakimakura than we shouldn't judge them and just let them be. So don't try to force your opinions onto other people.

Ever since i was a kid i always use hugging pillow(not dakimakura), and having a dakimakura is just a cuter/moe/sexier version of hugging pillow. I wont lie that i`m happier using dakimakura because i can see my fav 2d char next to me when i`m sleeping. So yeah its more mental satisfaction for me, Some people may feel weird about having a dakimakura but i`m not one of em.

I swear, every single time I try to sleep in while hugging a pillow, I wake up with said pillow placed perfectly underneath my head. 

Coincidentally, the same thing happend to my ex girlfriend. And my dog. Oh boy, both of them were so mad at me... 

Know the feels, I always end up awake in the morning alone on the bed.

Sheets, under the bed, pillow leaned vertical on the bed side.

Maybe the weather gets really hot and I sleepwalk and put everything off my bed and unto the floor.