Dakimakura

TehRealOne

@KosakiFag: I don't know I just somehow feel like me snuggling up to a 2d sexy lady instead of him wouldn't please him as much. On the other hand If I would draw a 2d version of him and got that printed on a dakimakura I think he would be completly fine with it.

@crunchytaco: Ah, that's a really sweet idea.

@KosakiFag: I don't know I just somehow feel like me snuggling up to a 2d sexy lady instead of him wouldn't please him as much. On the other hand If I would draw a 2d version of him and got that printed on a dakimakura I think he would be completly fine with it.

But that's great! Being friendly with your pillow and all. Add that to the fact that it will make you more relaxed as well. <3

Would you like to hug either?

Well, sociopaths are indeed huggable, but what about psychopaths?

Either way is fine. I would like to hug someone as twisted as Johan Liebert, but I can't imagine it at all. If I try to, he's just lying down with a body completely stiff. Speaking of guys in dakimakuras, I think they just look really weird (Like that DMMD one). I can't imagine Bern or Beato in a fitting pose either.  I also have a fetish for blood, and I don't think I could find one with a character covered in blood. Ah, problems. Maybe my standards are just too high.  :amane: I can't afford one either, so maybe I'll stick with my imagination.

You can always get a custom-made dakimakura, so your fetish of blood may as well be taken care of.

Or you can cater to that need yourself, improvising with different stuff. ;)

You will need some heck amount of money for that, since you will need to order commission from an artist too. And for a good artist, the price is pretty meh  :lol:

You will need some heck amount of money for that, since you will need to order commission from an artist too. And for a good artist, the price is pretty meh  :lol:

Commission from an artist?

Can't you print it yourself?

Didn't know about custom-made ones, thanks a lot.

But I'm broke. :cry:

The latter option's always good though. DbUzexz.png

Yes. Choose which blood type. ;)

Commission from an artist?

Can't you print it yourself?

Life would be easy if you can always find what you want from the internet  :lol:

A bloody daki-friendly picture is pretty difficult to find (unless you want to just take some art work and somehow pts it yourself). You will also need a really high resolution picture.

Life would be easy if you can always find what you want from the internet  :lol:

A bloody daki-friendly picture is pretty difficult to find (unless you want to just take some art work and somehow pts it yourself). You will also need a really high resolution picture.

S-Satsuki, killing all dakimakura dreams since 2015.

Yes. Choose which blood type. ;)

I'm AB+, so any will do.

M-my dreams. :cry:

It was even getting more extreme.

Ber_a21_ikari2star.pngSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATSUUUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!