Dakimakura

TehRealOne

I ordered a dakimakura once from HobbyHeart, they messed up my address and i lost 36 euros and got no dakimakura. It also took 2 weeks to process the order and almost 3 weeks for it to get here, only to then be sent to the wrong place. Never again have i trusted HobbyHeart. In fact i stopped wanting a dakimakura altogether after that horrid experience.

If i ever want one again i'd rather print one myself.

I ordered a dakimakura once from HobbyHeart, they messed up my address and i lost 36 euros and got no dakimakura. It also took 2 weeks to process the order and almost 3 weeks for it to get here, only to then be sent to the wrong place. Never again have i trusted HobbyHeart. In fact i stopped wanting a dakimakura altogether after that horrid experience.

If i ever want one again i'd rather print one myself.

Or just order the official one on well-known sites.

Money issue aside, the one thing stopping me from getting a dakimakura is choices.

Who the hell do I choose? My lineup of "best overall girls" is in a state of turmoil right now, and if I am going to spend that much money.. I best be making the right-by-me choice. 

easy....each month buy one girl...hehehe 

I take this question about as seriously as I take the fact you have Twilight Sparkle as your avatar.

I swapped my avatar about 3 hours ago. 

I assume you watch the show since you know the character so it's moot really.

Since I didn't get a legit answer I have to assume people buy Daikamakuras for purely sexual reasons

and nothing else.

I love it!!! except the face... its still weird. But yeah thats the future!!!! 

I'm not sure how to feel about this future, but I agree it is the future at least in glorious Nippon.

You had a girlfriend? Had?

TRAITOR

Personally, I viewed dakimakuras as big hugging pillows with babes on them.

They're cute. <3

3DPP

Hey guys well I have come across this alternative if you are interested :o?

https://twitter.com/brickonator/status/564174154807914496/photo/1

I will pay you 3 dollars for this.

Also you still developing VN's?

I've always wondered... If naked dakimakuras /are/ censored. It would feel weird if you hug your waifu and find pixels in here you doesn't expect them to be...

Just sayin'

Also, can someone explain to me the meaning of the third image please? http://solarisjapan.com/collections/dakimakura/products/chusingura-46-1-ooishi-kuranosuke-dakimakura-cover-chara-ani

I've always wondered... If naked dakimakuras /are/ censored. It would feel weird if you hug your waifu and find pixels in here you doesn't expect them to be...

Just sayin'

Also, can someone explain to me the meaning of the third image please? http://solarisjapan.com/collections/dakimakura/products/chusingura-46-1-ooishi-kuranosuke-dakimakura-cover-chara-ani

Well, some kind of daki have "special feature" to enchant user experience. For this one, you can "feel" her boobs for real  :ph34r: I know there is also another type that you can literally spread her legs open too  :ph34r:

i was planning to buy that....but i`m scared when i sleep it will exploded and i got into accident...

"A short asian man died/injured because he choked the silicone of his hugging pillow which pretty indecent"

i think my parents will gouge their eyes out when they knew the victim was me.

Well, some kind of daki have "special feature" to enchant user experience. For this one, you can "feel" her boobs for real  :ph34r: I know there is also another type that you can literally spread her legs open too  :ph34r:

But their boobs looks too... weird. Also, together with the other two features mentioned before, that would't make it just another inflatable/sex doll?

Well....technically, it's.

Personal opinion: Dakimakuras without /special features/ >>>>>> Dakimakuras with /special features/

I think of them more like a huggable figure rather than that tho.

so i`m checking the site for dakimakura...and some items got preowned...okay, so...who want to buy a pre-owned dakimakura?

Gross.

--

inb4

I want a dakimakura of the dark winged pettanko. (since she's already a dakimakura, meh)

Depend on the pre-owned state. If it's just "oh, it's not what I wanted, I will return it", then it's fine.

Pre-used is a different matter though...

yeah but still for things like dakimakura or clothes i prefer new1, because...well just because.

so yeah...buyin a second hand waifu...could hurt both mental and physical state of ours.