Which tablet nice to play School Idol Festival?

SoulJustIn

For School Idol Festival  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which tablet better?

• iPad Air 2
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab S
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

This poll is closed to new votes

iOS vs. Android

9.4" screen vs. 8.5" or 10.4" screen (depends on which model Galaxy Tab S you're getting)

Both devices should run the game smoothly, but it'll be up to you what specs you are satisfied with for the price (screen resolution, processor, memory, etc...)

which tablet will you choose?

Thanks all the information share ,

I grateful to it.

look like many vote Android (Samsung) .........

I don't like Apple so I choose SS  <_<

I'm using a SS Galaxy Note 10.1 anyway, though I'm a noob at this game so I'm not really sure if it's "nice" or not.

Satsuki-san ,

when you play ,

do you get lag? or something?

Anything will play the game, and since that is the only reason you brought up for buying it I don't have many specifics for suggestions.

Anyone who uses both android and IOS, as I do, will tell you Android > IOS. If they're in your price range, tablets with proper windows on them would be best (Though I don't know if this game you're wanting is available on windows).

The main reason you would have for getting more expensive tablet models is higher res/more power. If you're wanting higher to play 3d games or demanding applications you'll need a more expensive tablet. If you'll be wanting to watch higher-res videos on the tablet, then you'll need to shell out for a high res tablet. Otherwise, if all you are wanting to do with the tablet is play games like this one, surf the web, ect. then there isn't much reason why you shouldn't buy a cheap android tablet in whatever size you are wanting

.I own a Galaxy Note 10.1 and the main reason you'd have for getting it over cheaper models is the fact that it has a pen digitizer, which lets you do some low-res doodling with pressure support. 

Just want to add that I'm using a late 2013 model Neocore 10.1" tablet running android 4.4, it streams and plays downloaded 1080p video, plays games from google play and I read fan translated manga D/L with the android Mango app, and read on Perfect Viewer.

I have a 64GB micro SD to give more room for manga, I didn't know you could even get VN's on android, except the crappy free ones.

I would perhaps say go with the Android option if it weren't for plasticy Samsung made-in-china-toy-crap. Apple makes nice products and for a tablet the functionality is decent, but if I had a tablet a I wouldn't use it enough to get pissed of at all the limitations. But I'm sure there are other Android options that are not made from the cheap disgusting Samsung plastic. Look for those instead.