999 plot holes? (massive spoilers)

bilguun alix

i really appreciate the zero escape series and it has the most interesting story telling i've ever seen. But what i noticed after playing this game THREE times is that it has few ???plot holes??? that i have found or believe to be unrealistic.

So with no further stalling let's begin

1.  In the knife/safe ending clover goes through door 1 along with seven and lotus and i believe that she encountered musashidou.  Some people said she killed him, some say santa and june removed him. WTF is up with that??? We need more explanation.

2. In the submarine end ace kills all of the players but we never know why was the sun door open. Did june had a spare key? did she ran over there for not spoiling the player?.

3.  I know that ace has prosopognosia but he shouldn't have mistaken nijisaki with snake. Last time i checked prosopognosia is a disease which makes you unable to identify faces NOT HAIRSTYLE.

4. In the axe end Clover did freaked us all out but how was she able to kill seven santa and june? she's somehow an axe wielding genius fighter, sure but there is no way seven will go down from one hit. Even if he did santa still could have stopped her.  Some people suggest that she killed them while santa was sitting on the torture chair which is reasonable but then again NUMBERED DOOR HAS A ONE WAY OUT. Meaning that it's impossible for her to come back that way if she was in the puzzle room.   

I've read the uchikoshi kotaro san's QA but i still couldn't bring myself to believe this 4 events. anybody got any theories or other explanations?

I think he means how she managed to get close to them with the Axe in hands. Santa probably should protect June before Clover, who were delicate on the first game, got with that into them. That's why he supposed that Clover atacked when Santa couldn't act.

And about point 3, I don't think the hairstyle would matter so much. Ace didn't remember Snake's existence until he revealed it, so he probably didn't remember the hairstyle well enough compared to the clothes he was using.

About the axe, again, maybe she did the same as with Junpei. She maybe had them from the back, so Santa and June couldn't fight. And, well, June was dead, so probably she didn't even did anything to fight against Clover.

Knife's ending was my first, so I probably won't remember it correctly, but wasn't the captain alread dead before they enter the room? Maybe she was only blamed because of circunstances [Like, it looked like she did that, so they assumed that she did].

Edit: I forgot that, actually, Ace knew about Snake, but not about Santa, so about that, I can even say that, afraid of being caught, he first "shot and then asked".

I think he means how she managed to get close to them with the Axe in hands. Santa probably should protect June before Clover, who were delicate on the first game, got with that into them. That's why he supposed that Clover atacked when Santa couldn't act.

About the axe, again, maybe she did the same as with Junpei. She maybe had them from the back, so Santa and June couldn't fight. And, well, June was dead, so probably she didn't even did anything to fight against Clover.

It's hard to say that clover is tall enough to hit his head. But another logical solution to throw the axe at the back of his head. But then again Santa isn't deaf and dumb, he should have heard a big guy like seven fall to the ground. But who knows what happened there.

Maybe Clover was lucky. But i'm just saying that her chances of succeeding was low. 

It's possible that she had Seven bend down, like to pick something up. That way, she could easily swing the axe down on his head. Also, she was hiding it behind her back, if you remember, so she could have just found a moment where she and Seven were alone to pull it out quietly and kill him. With him gone, she could kill Santa and June much easier. Even if Clover is small, I think she could still hack and slash Santa to death (or maybe he sacrificed himself for June) and yeah, June is an easy kill.