Change the editor

So the editor that i am using to create this is so convoluted and non user friendly i struggled to even input my signature in correctly. I would be very happy if we could make a new one so that you don't need to look up a walkthrough for something as easy as inputting an image straight from your computer which i have yet to figure out and if the editor doesn't allow that doesn't that just prove we need to find a new one?

Trying to take this seriously for a bit.

You're not supposed to upload the images from your computer into a forum, no sane forum lets you do that for a number of reasons.

What you do in any forum is you host the image somewhere else on websites like imgur and then embed it on the forum, like it should be.

You can either use BB codes, or use the "Image" option that's literally in front of your eyes, which if you have any doubts about you can simply ask.

And how is our editor not user friendly exactly..? It's an extremly simplified text editor. 

Trying to take this seriously for a bit.

You're not supposed to upload the images from your computer into a forum, no sane forum lets you do that for a number of reasons.

What you do in any forum is you host the image somewhere else like on websites like imgur and then embed it on the forum, like it should be.

And how is our editor not user friendly exactly..? It's an extremly simplified text editor. 

umm then i am very bad at this because i don't know how to do much else other than type :/ and taking it from another website is just as bad really

Websites like imgur are created for the sole purpose of hosting images that you can embed off site. You're not stealing their images, they even give you the embed codes so  you can use them.

Anyway, I think you've understood how images are embeded now, there's no need to change the editor, adding an image is simply 1 click away.

If you want to know how to use all the BB codes on fuwa, we have a thread dedicated for it here: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/8226-a-guide-to-bb-codes-on-fuwa/

Websites like imgur are created for the sole purpose of hosting images that you can embed off site. You're not stealing their images, they even give you the embed codes so  you can use them.

Anyway, I think you've understood how images are embeded now, there's no need to change the editor, adding an image is simply 1 click away.

If you want to know how to use all the BB codes on fuwa, we have a thread dedicated for it here: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/8226-a-guide-to-bb-codes-on-fuwa/

well now that i know images are easy to access are gifs usable as well?

I ask don't look at I but look at yourself. The answer will show itself.

translation: (yes gifs are usable as well I think you are using one for your signature. You might have to upload an image somewhere (imgur works well) and then share it via the forum link it gives you).