Valentine's Bonus Prize Giveaway Stream - Chiruchiru Michiru Episode 2

OriginalRen

iXLh2r9.jpg

Hitbox Channel: http://hitbox.tv/originalrenfuwanovel

Giveaway Time: 3:45am JST

I will be hosting the giveaway for a copy of Chiruchiru Michiru in 30 minutes. I matched this up with a timezone that fits both North America and Europe, so let's see a good turnout!

Here are the entries:

1. Asonn

2. LinovaA

3. TehRealOne

4. Monmon

5. cloudy12

6. Kaguya

7. SoulJustIn

8. Zakamutt

9. solidbatman

10. Funyarinpa

11. CLuBLioN

12. Kanpachi

13. Cyrillej1

14. suikashoujo

15. GetterEmperor

16. astro

17. Ezeefreak

18. KosakiFag

19. Eclipsed

20. krill

21. Vokoca

22. Tyrael

23. The Major

24. Nosebleed

25. Flutterz

26. kyrt

27. HMN

Good luck, and see you in 30!

You should totes learn (among other things, you can check this out - but there also seems to be lots of JP study groups springing up at the moment on Fuwa as well) :P

...otherwise (not going to blame you if you don't feel like it), with chiruchiru 1 tl happening (unless SP folds I guess) it's not unreasonable to think the second part will be too at some point

You should totes learn (among other things, you can check this out - but there also seems to be lots of JP study groups springing up at the moment on Fuwa as well) :P

...otherwise (not going to blame you if you don't feel like it), with chiruchiru 1 tl happening (unless SP folds I guess) it's not unreasonable to think the second part will be too at some point

isnt idol chiruchiru getting translated along with the rest of the grisaia series?

This is the 2nd episode, which they are not offering copies for in the Kickstarter. If they translate it (which I am sure they will) congratulations, you have the 2nd copy.

Ok, thanks for the details, I'm not particular anxious about the time.

Winning a competition feels good enough.