Fuwanovel's Easter Celebration!

OriginalRen

bVMGHsa.jpg

Welcome to Fuwanovel's Easter Celebration!

Please Note: The participation in this final activity is required for the Key 10th anniversary.

April flowers bring May flowers, or so the saying goes; spring is almost here my friends and it's time to celebrate the holidays the only way I know how. Fuwanovel's torrents may be going to the wayside, but that doesn't mean we can't stay strong as a community of visual novel lovers. From the cute characters to the decorating, Easter is a time of egg hunting and colorful extravaganza. In honor of celebrating such a wonderful holiday in the coming month, it's time to do a little egg hunting of our very own. Welcome to the celebration!

In order to participate in the festivities, perform the following task:

• Begin by creating a custom Easter egg for the community of Fuwanovel. Use the template below to design your egg:

wsyiV4J.jpg

• When designing your egg, feel free to print off the blank sheet and design it yourself using your own set of crafts. If that is not something that floats your boat, feel free to use Photoshop, MS Paint, or any program that you feel can create a design that is both unique and exciting
  • When you are creating your masterpiece, be sure to make it follow the set Fuwanovel theme! Put the colors of the website on it, post some memories you have of the forums and what being apart of this awesome community means to you, or just put some funny pictures on it that remind you of the plethora of inside jokes we share as a family. Go wild
  • Finally, once your egg is complete, submit your work to me via PM. If you created your egg outside of the website, take a picture of your work with your name somewhere in the photo and send it to me

And that's it! Later this week I will announce a closing date for the activity. After that, I will compile all the submitted eggs in a thread and users will vote on which one is their favorite. Since each egg is submitted to me beforehand, users won't know whose creation is whose! After the voting finishes, I will announce a winner.

Even though this activity is required for the Key 10th anniversary participants, that does not mean it is limited to only that group of people. Please, join the spring festivities and submit your very own original work. I can't wait to see all of the awesome creations. Good luck!

lEmn0pE.jpg

This sounds really fun, and neat^^b  I'll probably create mine sometime before it ends~

I'll be looking forward to seeing everyone's egg decoration.

C'mon @Stray Cat, you can do better than that :P 

I think this more than makes up for me not participating in any of the other activities. 

2h2h02b.jpg

So we can either create a physical egg via crafts or simply stay digital and graphics design it via software?

Yes sir. You can also use a real egg and design it that was as well.

Forgive me if this is in the post somewhere and my drugged out self cant find it, but when is the end date on this? 

Probably by the end of next week. I will announce a time later today.

Attention!

The final activity for the Key 10th anniversary giveaway closes next week on Wednesday, March 4th @ 11:59pm JST. I have received some eggs, but not enough. That's fine, but remember that you will be kicked out of the competition. Remember that some people have already been removed. I will update a list in the Key giveaway soon enough.

Best of luck everyone!

So I don't really have the need to remind you about this, but remember that the final activity for the Key entry is tonight at 11:59pm JST. That's in about 15 hours. A lot of you haven't submitted eggs, which is fine and all. It just means less people in the giveaway!

The Major's right. Ren, 2 posts above your most recent post states deadline being March 4th?

Attention!

The final activity for the Key 10th anniversary giveaway closes next week on Wednesday, March 4th @ 11:59pm JST. I have received some eggs, but not enough. That's fine, but remember that you will be kicked out of the competition. Remember that some people have already been removed. I will update a list in the Key giveaway soon enough.

Best of luck everyone!

Also sent in my egg.

To those of you who have not (and will not) submit an egg by Ren's supposed deadline, fear not. I think Ren simply made a mistake and that the deadline should be next Wednesday~

But of course, if you see this message and are part of the Key giveaway, submit your egg now just to be safe!

"The final activity for the Key 10th anniversary giveaway closes next week on Wednesday, March 4th @ 11:59pm JST."

How did it go from there to here?

"So I don't really have the need to remind you about this, but remember that the final activity for the Key entry is tonight at 11:59pm JST. That's in about 15 hours."

:o

Welcome to the twilight zone