Japanese learners motivation Skype group

Mikimir

Learning Japanese right now as well. I can only read 47 kanji and know roughly 70 vocab words (according to WaniKani). I  know more vocab than that but I wouldn't know if kanji is involved with the spelling or not. Of coarse I can read and write hiragana and katakana. Once I get level three on WaniKani I plan to start incorporating grammar into my lessons. As of now the extent of my grammar knowledge is the use of です ですか いいえ & はい. Basically saying it is something or it is not and asking a basic question.

My skype is thaistyxx. 

RIP. Didn't realize this thread was dead :vinty:

Edited by LiquidShu
Ded thred

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kiriririririririri (more riririri) why don't you invite them in our learning group?

We're totally serious after all :makina:

Hush, I don't know what you're talking about. I guess I could invite some people to it but ゆっくり and nonsense talk group isn't the best place to learn Japanese.

Well if anyone really wants to join send me a PM. No annoying people or studying allowed though :makina: 

Edited by Kiriririri

Do you mean the original one that is dead or the almost FSG2?  (We still do help with Japanese and learn there sometimes)

should we make even ANOTHER group maybe lol.

one that actually focuses on japanese learning and japanese vns in general? :P

I don't think multiple groups will work. A group that would only have Japanese learning could work but it would be dead 99% of the time still.

Do you mean the original one that is dead or the almost FSG2?  (We still do help with Japanese and learn there sometimes)

Yeah, it doesn't have to be the most active room in the world, but just have it so it isn't flooded by other chatter.

Yeah, it doesn't have to be the most active room in the world, but just have it so it isn't flooded by other chatter.

true, we got a lot of leavers because of that, but its important to keep the talk to japanese vns and japanese learning motivation/helping.

This also means that we need to have moderators on the chat that actually do moderator jobs :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...