Japanese learners motivation Skype group

Mikimir

Basically, this is a Skype group for Japanese learners for whatever purpose you have of learning Japanese. Of course, people who already learned Japanese are also welcome as long as they don't lead the others astray. People who are skilled in Japanese can test the learners weekly and motivate the learners by telling their experience of how they learned Japanese or benefits of learning it (i.e. I can read untranslated VNs). Learners can motivate each others by reminding them to memorize kanjis daily and discuss about confusing kanjis and how the others memorized them. My goal is to have everyone in the group to keep the group members motivated and eventually make them able to read Japanese. Leave your Skype ID on the comment if you want to join the group, and let our Japanese learning begin!

Actually if he/she really wants to join, you can swap me out.

With Astro and Bolverk in there, you got your upper bases Covered (I just ABC'd...).

I won't really benefit from the group as I am not *actively* studying at the moment.

Feel free to remove me whenever if you do decide so. (I'm rains btw if you didn't know)

Actually if he/she really wants to join, you can swap me out.

With Astro and Bolverk in there, you got your upper bases Covered (I just ABC'd...).

I won't really benefit from the group as I am not *actively* studying at the moment.

Feel free to remove me whenever if you do decide so. (I'm rains btw if you didn't know)

Oh no, it's okay! I would feel totally bad if I had to take your place! I'm actually also in a hiatus from learning due to lack of time  :P . By the way, I also find your video on Japanese grammar to be very helpful. Please keep up the good work!  :D