Oh hai Fuwanovel

farispie

So, I realized I haven't made a introduction thread, despite posting around before. I just wanted to say that I think fuwanovel is a rad VN community and I do enjoy the antics that go around here.

A bit about myself : I ventured into the vn world when I was around a 16 year old lad who only watched anime like the ignorant plebian he was. I was looking for action anime at the time (I do like me some chuuni), and fate/stay night was brought up. I looked at the wikipedia and apparently it was based on a visual novel. I decided, what the heck, I'll read the visual novel. From there on in, my fate was sealed.

Anyhoo, I guess this is where I say "Oh hai guys!" 

I remember the name. It's been quite a while, so it's nice to have you back.

Kicking off the usual chit-chat here, any favorite VNs?

I go with the classics I suppose. My absolute favourite would have to be the Umineko franchise, but other notable favourites include : MLA ,  Saya no Uta, Rewrite,  Higurashi, Fate/Stay Night, and G Senjo no Maou.

As you can tell from my vndb I generally enjoy Chuuni and Mystery vns. 

farispie, on 20 Feb 2015 - 11:42 PM, said:

I go with the classics I suppose. My absolute favourite would have to be the Umineko franchise, but other notable favourites include : MLA ,  Saya no Uta, Rewrite,  Higurashi, Fate/Stay Night, and G Senjo no Maou.

As you can tell from my vndb I generally enjoy Chuuni and Mystery vns. 

If you like mystery VNs you should check out the Kara no Shoujo series and Ayakashibito for Chuuni.

Also, welcome back to the forums!

So, I realized I haven't made a introduction thread, despite posting around before. I just wanted to say that I think fuwanovel is a rad VN community and I do enjoy the antics that go around here.

A bit about myself : I ventured into the vn world when I was around a 16 year old lad who only watched anime like the ignorant plebian he was. I was looking for action anime at the time (I do like me some chuuni), and fate/stay night was brought up. I looked at the wikipedia and apparently it was based on a visual novel. I decided, what the heck, I'll read the visual novel. From there on in, my fate was sealed.

Anyhoo, I guess this is where I say "Oh hai guys!" 

Welcome back.

Also that reminds me I never did an intro post.  :jinpou: