Hey there! :D

KnightFire

Hey, how's it going? Just recently got into visual novels (well, 2 days ago to be exact is when I started my first one, which I found on this wonderful website) as well as anime, really. Been a few months of watching anime, but 2 days for visual novels, and I hope to get into each one more and more. So yeah, not really much of an introduction but hey, if you have any questions for me, shoot! :D

Oh yeah, and the first VN I am playing is Little Busters!

So how are you?

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

You made a good choice starting with Little Busters.

By the way, I don't know about other people, but it took me literally several years to move from anime to VNs. Well, I guess I didn't feel like reading that much with 13 years xD

Anyway, I think it's great discovering anime and VNs almost at the same time

Hope you have fun here

Hello and welcome!

Wow.. You are very new indeed, for both the anime and VN.. As for me, I was watching anime for as long as I can remember ^^ I don't even know exactly what my first anime was.. Pokemon, maybe?.. As for VNs, I've only started less than a year ago, so I have not played that much..

I really think LB is a good choice for a starting VN.. After you played it, you are already in a point of no return ^^

Well, enjoy your stay here and I hope we can get along ^^

Hi welcome :)

Little busters was one of my favorites VNs and also currently enjoying the anime adaptation. You should also try the other key visual novels later like kanon or clannad and maybe you might also wanna try the da capo series(Da capo and Da capo II) for VN starters, enjoy.

Hope we get along..

Welcome to Fuwanovel and the exciting world of Visual Novels.

Since your so new to this if you have any questions or need any suggestions, im sure well have many for you ;)

Little Busters is a great first VN as its on many people top 5 lists.

For the sake of not having a post with a giant quote tree, I'll just give a hearty thanks to everyone that welcomed me! :D

You better start with those all-age vns and slowly dive into the dark side of vn world(18+)

I don't have to go in that order necessarily, do I? ;)

Hello and welcome!Wow.. You are very new indeed, for both the anime and VN.. As for me, I was watching anime for as long as I can remember ^^ I don't even know exactly what my first anime was.. Pokemon, maybe?.. As for VNs, I've only started less than a year ago, so I have not played that much..I really think LB is a good choice for a starting VN.. After you played it, you are already in a point of no return ^^Well, enjoy your stay here and I hope we can get along ^^

I watched Pokemon for as long as I can remember too, but since I didn't dive into any other types of animes and I didn't look into the world of it I didn't really consider it to be me truly watching anime....I guess it technically counts.

Hi welcome :)/> Little busters was one of my favorites VNs and also currently enjoying the anime adaptation. You should also try the other key visual novels later like kanon or clannad and maybe you might also wanna try the da capo series(Da capo and Da capo II) for VN starters, enjoy.Hope we get along..

I plan on playing Clannad as well, just debating whether I should play it or watch it first.

I don't have to go in that order necessarily, do I? ;)/>

I watched Pokemon for as long as I can remember too, but since I didn't dive into any other types of animes and I didn't look into the world of it I didn't really consider it to be me truly watching anime....I guess it technically counts.

I plan on playing Clannad as well, just debating whether I should play it or watch it first.

Haha.. My firsy VN was already 18+, so yeahh, you don't really need to follow that ^^

Well, I am already watching anime since I was a kid, but not really as much as I do now ^^

For Clanand, I think it doesn't really matter much.. Both stories are really good.. But maybe try the VN first, since i can give you a much different perpective from the anime..

Haha.. My firsy VN was already 18+, so yeahh, you don't really need to follow that ^^

Well, I am already watching anime since I was a kid, but not really as much as I do now ^^

For Clanand, I think it doesn't really matter much.. Both stories are really good.. But maybe try the VN first, since i can give you a much different perpective from the anime..

I put the VN on my old iPhone that I don't use anymore, so it's not completely useless. :D/>

I'll probably play it in between phone and PC though, depending on how I feel.

Oh, and I watched the first three episodes of Clannad a while ago but I decided to start fresh today. So I'm watching it right now.