Feb 18: Post-apocalypse bug/problem Reports

My suggestion for top tool bar order

Fuwanovel, Fuwazette, Fuwachat, Forum Apps, More

Edit: oh nvm didn't see most recent change

(I'm done for now, sorry to have kept changing it on you).

Pro tip: Clicking "Forums Apps" will take you to the forums index.

This isn't a final layout -- I'm just testing new forum software on several themes. 

Had a look and seems like the forum software returns a webpage with status code 404 (Not Found), which Cloudflare intercepts to show the white error screen you're seeing. I'll see what I can do about that.

EDIT: Disabled Cloudflare for the time being, looking into fixes or changing that setup.

Edit of the edit: Cloudflare is back on and "SmartErrors" disabled, which was causing the search to spazz out and killed our awesome custom 404 page...

gifv format seems to make the chatbox lag a lot.

plus, if the direct url.gifv is written, it displays the image automatically, even if you link the text via the link tool and the image tool isn't used.

It was my bad because I fiddled with web server settings again and included extended cache headers for images, which is a generally bad idea when allowing image uploads. If it still doesn't work for you you'll need to clear your browser cache, and I'm very sorry about that. I promise to not make the same mistake again.  :yumiko:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to log in to the Fuwazette. When I try to it times out. When I try to register it says my username and email are already in use. When I try to reset my password it times out. 

Assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

I can't seem to log in to the Fuwazette. When I try to it times out. When I try to register it says my username and email are already in use. When I try to reset my password it times out. 

Assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi CapnBlaze,

I can confirm all of the issues you have described.

We'll Nay'll look into this and try to get this fixed ASAP!

~~~
For now, I'll merge your thread with our bugs mega thread. Please do let us know if you encounter any other bugs!