Tay

Feb 18: Post-apocalypse bug/problem Reports

First thing is an actual problem, second one is caused by too aggressive caching.

On the first one. Afterwards you'll need to upload the avatar again and clear your browser cache to see the updated avatar (or wait until tomorrow).

That is the theme's fault and was happening on the old server as well - it only "knows" which color scheme to load after the site has already loaded, and "paints" the page afterwards, causing the flashing. Pretty annoying though, and absolutely nothing I can do about it. :(

That is the theme's fault and was happening on the old server as well - it only "knows" which color scheme to load after the site has already loaded, and "paints" the page afterwards, causing the flashing. Pretty annoying though, and absolutely nothing I can do about it. :(

I see. It isn't much of a problem, just something I decided it would be better to reference somewhere.

Connection issues.  The forums seem to be refusing to get a connection on random intervals.  They'll stop connecting all of a sudden ('did not get a response from the server' or something similar) and then they'll start working for a bit but then they might go down again.

I haven't gotten an estimate for the length of connection loss, nor do I know how often it occurs, but according to Skype it seems some other people connect just fine while I'm having the issue.

In case location is required, I'm over in California, USA.  Vallejo in particular.