dracu riot translation question

ninja_leetful

I used to lurk for awhile, but I do remember picking up that this game is singlehandedly the cause of a supposed curse placed on Yuzusoft titles predicting that they will never be fully translated.  I think there was one on another developer which I liked too, but it's been so long since I've bothered checking that I've forgotten about it.

On a more serious note: Aiyoku no Eustia is actually cursed and will NEVER get translated.  So don't even think about asking about it either.

Dracu-riot! is like the Half-Life 3 of the VN world. It will never happen, and even if it does, it won't live up to anyone's expectations.

No, i think it will live up to our expectations.  I mean elina's route is pretty good, and I think the other characters (especially miu) are great as well.  If anything it will still be a great experience. 

I think you have a better chance of seeing another group doing it (or even a official translation), then to ever expect Insem/Staircase to do anything beyond trolling.

Which is honestly a shame, setting aside the snark and bad attitude over the last year or so, the work they did on Hoshizora no Memoria was good imo.

I used to lurk for awhile, but I do remember picking up that this game is singlehandedly the cause of a supposed curse placed on Yuzusoft titles predicting that they will never be fully translated.  I think there was one on another developer which I liked too, but it's been so long since I've bothered checking that I've forgotten about it.

On a more serious note: Aiyoku no Eustia is actually cursed and will NEVER get translated.  So don't even think about asking about it either.

i think your talking about majikoi for the longest time it was stuck with miyako's route at 85%

Well there is this: https://ryuuichikoyukishi.wordpress.com/visual-novels/dracu-riot/

And then this: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7504-complete-seeking-a-translator-to-help-in-a-small-project/

And then we have Insem who probably will never do anything worth noting. So I guess there is some hope? Maybe?

Well there is this: https://ryuuichikoyukishi.wordpress.com/visual-novels/dracu-riot/

And then this: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7504-complete-seeking-a-translator-to-help-in-a-small-project/

And then we have Insem who probably will never do anything worth noting. So I guess there is some hope? Maybe?

Concerning the first one :

"UPDATE: Lots of people are expecting me to translate this visual novel soon, and as much as I’d like to, I won’t begin actively working on this until two conditions are met. Those two conditions would be: 1. I finish a translation of Hatsukoi 1/1 up through its common route. This could take quite a bit of time, in order to provide for…2. Insemination’s translation becomes a hopeless cause. If he gives up translation, releases scripts, or drops off the face of the interwebs, I’ll take that baton. Until then, don’t expect to see much from me for this VN."

It's not just "hope", more "faith" ^^

2. Insemination’s translation becomes a hopeless cause. If he gives up translation, releases scripts, or drops off the face of the interwebs, I’ll take that baton. Until then, don’t expect to see much from me for this VN."

Basically, as long as Insem still keeping on taunting people, he won't start working on it.