Sign in to follow this  
SilverLi

The forum is slow

This is something I noticed the past weeks. The Fuwa forum is slow and doesn't respond that well to my commands anymore. I have a good connection and other sites isn't slower to compare to Fuwa. 

For example. Every time I post an answer it loads for perhaps 10 seconds before posting the answer. This was made in 0.5 sec before. Sometimes I wonder if my comment was even registered and I know at least once I did a doublepost by accident.

Is this something anyone else noticed or felt during the past 2 - 3 weeks or so maybe? Because other sites I am visiting and using isn't slower than normal.

/SilverLi

Edit. It took me 15 sec to create this topic when I pressed the "post" button. I have no problem editing my comments.

I'd say this is a known problem and I'll fix it... but I won't. Or already did. Who really knows?

Alright. Good to know it is a known problem. I tried to search for a related topic without success. It felt hopeless when it worked so smooth last month. But I guess it is thanks to recent changes and Tay probably destroying some code. We can blame him right?  ^_^