Hello, World!

Gtalolita

Notice the comma after 'Hello'? Yeah, its needed there, so if you guys already did some programming and follow a tutorial with a "Hello World!" with no commas, sorry, they lied to you.

Well, to the introductory part:

A functional programmer at heart, game developer and an avid student of programming language theory. Open-source enthusiast, web developer, total cute-fag, Alice in Wonderland’s fantard and your general interwebz addict (well, a “little” more than just addict, I guess).

I also play the violin.

And draw some bad art.

For the past two years visual novel is the only kind of game that could brought me fun moments, and sad ones, since I was 15 when I first played Otoboku, I was never into gaming since I sucked at all of them(chess apart), but when I was watching TWGOK and saw him so obsessed with it, made a google search, download the game that was at the first page(that's why Otoboku was my first), I could never stop playing anymore. Otoboku sucked, I finished it, but it sucked, but another google search solved my problems, then it was Fate Stay/Night, Clannad, MLA, Ever17, Rewrite, Steins;Gate, Grisaia No Kajitsu, Narcissu, Little Busters!, it scaled on a O(n2) rate, and it was awesome, it still is.

Well, that was it, if you guys wanna know my visual novel top 5 rank, here you go:(changes may occur since I'm currently playing Katawa Shoujo, Symphonic Rain and G-Senjou no Maou)

1. Clannad
  2. MLA
  3. Grisaia No Kajitsu
  4. Fate Stay/Night
  5. Steins;Gate

Oh, and one thing that I take proud on: I can squee like the most disgusting yaoi fangirl when d'awwning over cute stuff.

welcome to the forums  If your a Alice in wonderland fan, I would 100% recommend you read the Looking Glass war, it is a different version of Alice in wonderland and it is so freaking good that you will instantly get addicted to it, the alternative explanation and story is so well written that I actually like this version of wonderland more than the Lewis Carroll version, but anyways you should enjoy your stay :D

Thanks guys.

welcome to the forums  If your a Alice in wonderland fan, I would 100% recommend you read the Looking Glass war, it is a different version of Alice in wonderland and it is so freaking good that you will instantly get addicted to it, the alternative explanation and story is so well written that I actually like this version of wonderland more than the Lewis Carroll version, but anyways you should enjoy your stay :D

Thanks for the recommendation, definitely gonna read it  ;)

Welcome and bienvenue to fuwawonderland, please take a set and stay in our world line.

No specific recommendation, just my rekt seal of approval.

Thanks Kirisu-chan, I already met you on another tread, you cool!

Someone else who uses the speechless stick figure guy image macro! I feel like I met my twin today. I mean, I work on a closed-source software product for a living, but that's ok, we can still be friends, right? Right? ...

Well, hopefully we can at least be bad artist buddies.

Popuraexport_zps7f2ec0b6.jpg

Of course we can be friends, I hope to, be it on bad art, as developers, or as fellow VN lovers.