I Want >You< For The Fuwanovel Army! (BM Announcements~ Enlist Now!)

Kaguya

Hmmm

I've always been interested in doing more for Fuwanovel. I dont really know you very well and I doubt you know me, but it'd be an adventure if you wanted to change that with me. Not really too keen on the minion or assistant title, so if you're really attatched to that then sad days. I would be commited to fuwa though, so as long as we're in that boat together I dont think there should be too much of a problem ^^ (I dont know how attatched you are the the idea of a minion)

Hmmm

I've always been interested in doing more for Fuwanovel. I dont really know you very well and I doubt you know me, but it'd be an adventure if you wanted to change that with me. Not really too keen on the minion or assistant title, so if you're really attatched to that then sad days. I would be commited to fuwa though, so as long as we're in that boat together I dont think there should be too much of a problem ^^ (I dont know how attatched you are the the idea of a minion)