Unpopular Opinions About VN's

Funyarinpa

I'm gonna say it... fate stay night is pretty medriocre overall, specially heavens feels that is really bad, unlimited blade works is ok but shirou ruins the whole route, if it wasn't for the fate route and saber I would give it a 6 and shirou is one of the most annoying mc of any vn only takeru beats him.

Wow, I've never heard "I like" and "Harukoi Otome" in the same sentence before.  Guess there's a first time for everything  : P

:wahaha:

OH NO ! Don't tell me there is an Harukoi Otome Diehard Fan Society on Fuwanovel !!! :makina: No, seriously, It's not that I particularly liked the VN. It's just Ruri's route :yumiko:

I seem to be going out of my way to find things I dislike about Dies Irae for some reason, but thus far the action is about the only part of Dies Irae I've liked (admittedly it's amazing at that, though).

Maybe the music, too, but I don't tend to make conscious note of the music in VNs while I play.

Then again, it IS a chuunige, so maybe that was the point.

My opinions will probably turn by the time I'm done with Rea.

Edit: Finished Rea. Started off pretty exciting, but fell flat just about as quickly.

only takeru beats him.

I think Takeru is a pretty good mc actually, a bit over the top but better than most. But then again most of them are just empty shells so that doesn't really say much.

Wow, I've never heard "I like" and "Harukoi Otome" in the same sentence before.  Guess there's a first time for everything  : P

I liked that one route, the one with the senpai and the dog. And I liked parts of the childhood friend.

I think Takeru is a pretty good mc actually, a bit over the top but better than most. But then again most of them are just empty shells so that doesn't really say much.

I liked that one route, the one with the senpai and the dog. And I liked parts of the childhood friend.

His character is well made but he is annoying as hell

and he lets everyone die, he run away so many time leaving all his friends behind, he treats sumika like shit, yes by the end he assumes responsibility but before that he is just so annoying >_>

His character is well made but he is annoying as hell

and he lets everyone die, he run away so many time leaving all his friends behind, he treats sumika like shit, yes by the end he assumes responsibility but before that he is just so annoying >_>

fucking LOATHED him in Extra. Pretty good in Unlimited and Alternative

• 2 months later...

Visual novels are too feminist.

The guy always has to slave away for the girl's pleasure and to gain their approval.  Even when they finally get it, they have to keep up appearances or all that lost work will go to waste.  Have you seen some of the shit they do for these women?

Some might say that the men are capturing the easily fallen women, but it's actually the other way around, these minxes manipulate the man into doing their biddings and only rewarded with minor shows of affection.

Nukige are the only real male supremacist games, at least there the male is in control and the one who is getting the most benefit.

Visual novels are too feminist.

This is actually why I enjoy visual novels quite a lot.:sachi:

I didn't really like this VN, but I think that you just might. It's called Leaves. I hated it, but you may like it.

Edited by B0X0R
Added a recommendation.

• 8 months later...
10 hours ago, yorikbad said:

I think, "Tokyo Babel" is a boring, monotonous and vapid game. MC is no better then Eren from SnK. The story literally put me to sleep couple of times. The only good things are VA and art.

You need to get shot

12 minutes ago, wyldstrykr said:

me too. also i like chinami chan in hoshimemo

You need to get shot

~~
I find Sakura from Fate/Stay adorable and want to give her a big ol' hug

I need to get shot