Unpopular Opinions About VN's

Funyarinpa

Probably all of us have an opinion about a particular VN or VN's in general that just isn't the common consensus. This is a place to share such opinions, preferably on a logically sound basis.

I'll go first.

Muv Luv Alternative is a 7/10 game. It has great moments, yes, but overall it isn't all that impressive. IMHO it does not deserve very high a place in the hallmark of VN's.

I would keep the format going, but then I would just be copy/pasting the first post, so I'll change it to fit my own rating:

Muv Luv Alternative is a 6/10 game. It has great moments, yes, but overall it isn't all that impressive. IMHO it does not deserve very high a place in the hallmark of VN's.

Guess it's up to me to be positive :shrug: :

Shuffle! is a decent game, it's not great but it has the right quirks to not be a waste of time.

Makoto Ito is not the worst MC in an eroge.

Fate/Stay Night is better than Tsukihime. (go on and hurl the tomatoes I said it!! :P )

The (non-existent) Tsukihime anime isn't that bad and there are worse VN adaptations.

Mass Effect 3's ending wasn't tha- er...sorry wrong topic :angel: