What would you trade?

Deep Blue

So what would you trade in your life to get something that you really want? I would trade 1 year of school (I'm in the last year of law school) for knowing Japanese.

Just a silly game if you wanna call it like that, btw the trade needs to be something you don't really want to give away or that has some value :P

Fictional trade I would like to trade my future time to go back and fix what mistakes I have made in the past 

Nonfictional trade:  Would trade my laptop for a gaming laptop, I spent around 1 grand on it, really good laptop, with a shitty graphics chip...the fate is sealed...and nothing I can do about it 

My 3.5k hours of practice in Dota for 3.5k hours of practice in... well, almost anything else would be more useful. In fact, with 3.5k hours of practice in just about anything else I'd be really good at it.

by doing that you will only gain things :P I would totally trade all my l4d2 and helbreath hours :P, you need to trade something important to you