Happy Valentine's To Maki~chan

Nosebleed

Valentine's Day is upon us, it is the day to give something to the ones you care about and love without wanting anything in return (well, maybe some love would be nice), and today the Love Live community decided to give something to one of its precious members, maki~chan, AKA Akemi Chika.

We know how much you love to play School Idol Festival and how much you like Maki, but it seems the game really is against you getting an Ultra Rare at the moment, and on top of that you just recently got out of surgery and can't really play properly for a while.

This is most certainily unfair for such a dedicated member of Love Live.

We want you to know we all care about your well being and want you to enjoy Love Live and be rewarded for it, so even though you don't have an Ultra Rare Maki yet (don't worry, you'll definitely get one!) me, cloudy12, Ceris, OriginalRen, Rose, Ezeefreak, Praeliator, CLuBLioN, Eclipsed and Zehel decided to get together to give you this very real Maki figure for valentine's!

q9GLp4H.jpg

This is both a valentine's gift and a get well soon gift. We all wish you a quick recovery and want you to know we all love you and enjoy having you in the community and hope you enjoy being part of it as well, and now you can definitely tell everyone you got a Maki :D

I'm sorry if you were expecting some love confession in here since it's valentine's (everyone's just shy :P), but we hope this makes for a good valentine's gift, and most of all, that it makes you happy, which is what we all want to see.

May you have a wonderful valentine's day and many Maki Ultra Rares and that you stay with us for many years to come.

With love and care,

Nosebleed, cloudy12, Ceris, OriginalRen, Rose, Ezeefreak, Praeliator, CLuBLioN, Eclipsed, Zehel and everyone else in the Love Love community  :heart:

48740379_p0-copy.jpg

The typography I used made the "~" in your name become those hearts, but they're cute so I decided to leave it there. Well, I won't make a big post or anything because I honestly don't know much about you  :(. What I know is that you're a really dedicated player and your youtube channel is awesome. You're getting a Maki UR soon, she'll definitely come!

6lSzRuE.jpg

Guys this is better than getting a UR :') Thanks for sweeeet sweet words really I didn't expect anything like this ö.ö

@Nosebleed: I can't wait for the year we get both Maki and Nico angels SRs! :D Uwaaah seriously why :D

@Ren: WTH I didn't expect you to show your face here wow! I'm so touched :D my mom and I watched the video together I had to translate every words to her haha! 

@Praeliator: Thank you but right now I really don't need any URs :D This is enough already :D

@Rose: It is alright we'll know eachother more and more in years :D

@Everyone: Thanks :D You guys made me really really REALLY happy :D I always thought I was a bother here (no good/logical reasons) Never thought I would receive such nice messages here on today :'D I don't need that figure really! >.< How can I even accept it I wouldn't be able to touch it! Because it is such a thoughtful gift! :')

Woah words can't describe :') Best Valentines Day :D

Guys this is better than getting a UR :') Thanks for sweeeet sweet words really I didn't expect anything like this ö.ö

@Nosebleed: I can't wait for the year we get both Maki and Nico angels SRs! :D Uwaaah seriously why :D

@Ren: WTH I didn't expect you to show your face here wow! I'm so touched :D my mom and I watched the video together I had to translate every words to her haha! 

@Ceris: Thank you but right now I really don't need any URs :D This is enough already :D

@Everyone: Thanks :D You guys made me really really REALLY happy :D I always thought I was a bother here (no good/logical reasons) Never thought I would receive such nice messages here on today :'D I don't need that figure really! >.< How can I even accept it I wouldn't be able to touch it! Because it is such a thoughtful gift! :')

Ceris? :P

@Praeliator: Thank you but right now I really don't need any URs :D This is enough already :D

This. This right here.

This is why I do giveaways for Fuwanovel, and this is why I love it here.

Hi Maki~chan, Happy Valentines Day! Hope you liked the surprise, and hope that your recovery went well :3

First off, I want to say I'm sorry about the luck you're having with SIF. No one, as passionate as you towards Love Live! should deserve this shitty luck. I know it sucks right but remember that we're all here for you and that there are more opportunities to come. You will get 11 UR's and cry tears of joy, not from sadness! ;D

I also want to take the opportunity to thank you and let you know how awesome you are. You welcomed someone like me with open arms. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to fit in but regardless, you were polite and kind not only to me but to everyone else, making it easier to people to adapt and fit in. I rarely find kind people like you and I hope you continue to stay the awesome way you are =D

Happy Valentines Day <3

Maki_pure_ur257.jpg

...I didn't know 'bout this.

I guess this is what I get for not playing the game.

I'm sorry man. I guess I'll say the same things they said.

Good luck and get well!

I'm sure you'll be getting whatever you want.

And you guys are great, man.

Like, really great.

You guys warm my heart up.

This is one of the reasons I can't stop being happy and living life to the fullest. Because there are people like them.

Happy Valentine's to you guys.

Happy valentine's to you maki~chan! Get well soon. You will get that UR Maki in no time. Happy valentine's day to the rest of you as well, it's really sweet what you guys did. Seeing this really put me in a good mood today despite having a stomach virus. All the chocolate I got and I can't eat any of it .-. .....anyway as I said before Happy Valentine's!!!!!

~from a stranger ^.^

''You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day''

Oh well! :D I'm so glad I could find this forum to meet all of you! 

And thanks again for opening this thread Nosebleed and you guys who commented under it, seems like not only me but many people found a warm light inside today :')

@Cloudy: Thank you! But you are so kind too :D You are one of the very few girls I know here and who also plays SIF I would love to know more and more about you and become closer :D 

To everyone who wished me health, thanks I will be like ''did I really have a surgery?'' by the end of next week so no worries!!

This day was always always so pointless for me (not a romantic** duh) But today felt so warm and happy :'D I'm really happy to be able to talk to you guys everyday :D 

• 2 weeks later...

This is really late, but I just had to say... wow, this is like the sweetest thing I've ever seen in a community forum. You guys are all such wonderful people~. I may not know all of you that well, but it really warmed my heart to read through this thread that I teared up a bit (awww~~~).