Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

I'm fking totally getting this PoS when it comes out :makina:

"Idea Factory International will bring MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies to PS Vita (with PlayStation TV compatibility) in North America and Europe in retail and digital formats in spring 2016, the publisher announced."

http://gematsu.com/2015/12/megatagmension-blanc-neptune-vs-zombies-coming-west-spring-2016

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs. Zombies 

• 2 weeks later...

Aight boys n' nep fans, because I have a thing for title screen music, which of the three Re;Birth games do you think has the best one?!

Re;Birth1: Planeptune's Theme (Rebirth1 ver.)

Re;Birth2: Neptune mk2

Re;Birth3: Delight of the Victors

~~
I like 2 > 3 > 1. 

2's the most lighthearted happy Nep feel, 3's pretty awesome, and 1's.... aight.

I really can't choose. If I had to, I would put 3 as last. It's a nice sounding song, but it just doesn't give me the "Neptune" feel. And then 1 and 2 have different biases. 1 was the original title music I started the game with, but Neptune 2 is the game I liked more because Rom because I like the sisters on average more, and NepNep2's OP is freaking awesome, definitely the beet, and the bias comes heavy when that title screen song comes after that OP I watch every time I launch the game.

So I guess 2>1>3

Edited by Ceris

Yeah Rebirth2's title music easily blows the other title songs out of the water. 

In terms of the Opening songs, I liked Rebirth2 the LEAST.... The one from Rebirth3 had more epic build up and Rebirth1 is more catchy. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

But the main series isn't a VN, it's a JRPG with a story told in VN format. I play HDN with an Xbox 360 controller as well. 

Also, Rebirth 3's Opening is my least favorite of the three as well, because again, it doesn't fit the Hyperdimension Neptunia feel. 

Rebirth 2's OP just gets me plain hyped to play the game. I remember the first time I heard it in game my whole body was ready, and I was just thinking, it's finally here!

Oh yeah, I don't even remember any of them OPs, will watch them one day and rank them later.

~~
Meh, the Hyperdimension games are close enough to VNs, it's just that instead of being a pureblood "VN with RPG/gameplay elements" ala Yumina the Ethereal / Kamidori Alchemy Meister / Bunny Black, Hyperdimension is on the opposite spectrum, a "JRPG with VN style narrative" :P

~~
So it's been like two months ever since I dropped Re;birth3 midway to play Corpse Party: Blood Drive and I never came back to it, thinking of starting over soon cuz I booted it up recently and had no idea wtf was going on :makina:

Soon.

People play Neptunia for the story? Shit is filled with cliches and "seen from a mile away" predictability. What kind of pleb would enjoy this? :makina: 

I only play this game to check out kawaii anime girls and their pantsu by making them jump a thousand times.

Edited by CeruleanGamer

So it's been like two months ever since I dropped Re;birth3 midway to play Corpse Party: Blood Drive and I never came back to it, thinking of starting over soon cuz I booted it up recently and had no idea wtf was going on :makina:

Soon.

No worries. You're still better off than me. I still haven't bought the game.

This is what I get by having another hobby, trading card games.

I only play this game to check out kawaii anime girls and their pantsu by making them jump a thousand times.

My brethren. My favorite is still Uni regarding jumps. Her skirt's motion is really nice.

I haven't been on the forums in a long time. Within that time a lot has changed. First, I started playing a Neptunia game.

Second, and most importantly, I have found my very first waifu, Blanc.

Congrats on your first waifu!

But shit taste. Nepnep best.

I haven't been on the forums in a long time. Within that time a lot has changed. First, I started playing a Neptunia game.

Second, and most importantly, I have found my very first waifu, Blanc.

wb B0X0R ^_^

But agreed with Kosaki, in fact both of you have shit taste, Noire's where it's at :3

D'awww, hate's a strong word, I love all characters, just some more than others :sachi: though I believe we've had a similar discussion before over LL characters (RIP Eli/Noz) soo I'll drop it

~~
Speaking of idols, just so we have some discussiony-ishness, apparently the only localized Hyperdimension Vita game I don't have is Producing Perfection. Thoughts on that? I heard it was subpar to below average to outright shit

Gotta admit the Nep sisters look miiiighty fine in it though.
dwQ24hZ.png (960×540)

I swear the Neptunia series is always on sale, in one form or another. Currently have 18 hours in Re;Birth 1. Not gonna start the others until I finish the first.

Neptune's idiot-ness is totally what makes the game (I love happy idiot characters, sobs). Does anyone else find IF's voice annoying? Even the english voice sound better.