Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

You're leading me into some shit, I know it, but I might as well do it for the hell of it. Is RB2 like RB1 where when you restart, you keep your levels and stuff? Just MB reset/plans still unlocked? I never fully went through RB1 again, but I contribute that to the fact that RB2 came out.

So I'm making my way through Conquest after hours of share grinding. 

fk man

It's basically 5 minutes of tears in my eyes followed by 5 minutes of boss fight (my chars are 50-55 they're kinda tough)

:makina:

Repeat 3x

NoirexUni deaths hurt. Hard

Rom & Ram especially hurt. Did they really have to cry and emphasize that they did't wanna die ;-;

Vert went down fighting 'til the end, respect

And dat random Underling... y'know, she really annoyed me throughout the game but I was actually O_O

hIXqsC2.jpg

~~

pi3HlHG.jpg

Yo dw Ge-Ge, there are other endings to this game but I'm a dumbass who went for Conquest first :sachi:

Anyways, I actually turned off the game right here:

DDmDhGO.jpg

cuz nope. my heart can't take anymore.

NOPE. FK IT. I AIN'T DOIN IT.

~~

and my mom just walked in on me and I had a fun time explaining why I had tears in my eyes.

Yo I'm playing my game, and my favorite characters are dying. DYING@!$#^

~~

Fucking heretic.

On the bright side, Purple Heart gains +1000 for

yd3DQV8.jpg

fk man

It's basically 5 minutes of tears in my eyes followed by 5 minutes of boss fight (my chars are 50-55 they're kinda tough)

:makina:

Repeat 3x

NoirexUni deaths hurt. Hard

Rom & Ram especially hurt. Did they really have to cry and emphasize that they did't wanna die ;-;

Vert went down fighting 'til the end, respect

And dat random Underling... y'know, she really annoyed me throughout the game but I was actually O_O

hIXqsC2.jpg

~~

pi3HlHG.jpg

Yo dw Ge-Ge, there are other endings to this game but I'm a dumbass who went for Conquest first :sachi:

Anyways, I actually turned off the game right here:

DDmDhGO.jpg

cuz nope. my heart can't take anymore.

NOPE. FK IT. I AIN'T DOIN IT.

~~

and my mom just walked in on me and I had a fun time explaining why I had tears in my eyes.

Yo I'm playing my game, and my favorite characters are dying. DYING@!$#^

What did I tell ya? You'll be going through an irreplaceable experience.

Good luck picking up what's left of your shattered heart.

Go do Neptune's too. It pained me a lot. Like, really.

Also, the boss fights were lengthy as fuck. I got my ass kicked by Ram/Rom/Blanc team. How the fuck did you expect me to go against three CPUs when only Nepgear deals actual damage against them.

SHIT MAKERS

Finished Conquest

An "irreplaceable experience" indeed.

Here's a fanart :sachi: (spoilers obv)

avMMx5U.png

As someone who's developed a taste for things like Corpse Party & Saya no Uta recently, I really appreciated having this type of ending, especially from a game that's supposed to be full of lighthearted comical parodies.

I still bawled like a boss when Nepgear finally axed Neptune, but I also couldn't help but smile:

zesl8gx.jpg

Still manages to say loveable random crap even in the end~

Probably gonna do True Ending + Holy Sword ending next

and just YT the others / get them one day in the distant distant future, cuz 70% shares no ty

Probably gonna do True Ending + Holy Sword ending next

and just YT the others / get them one day in the distant distant future, cuz 70% shares no ty

Yea, do those two next.

I haven't done Holy Sword myself though.

It's pretty easy to 70% shares, actually.

The tiring thing is going through the game again and again.

You can just spam Colosseum in the future. :holo:

DISAPPOINT

Anyway, you can always watch it on Youtube.

Please do watch. It's a pretty refreshing take on the setting as a whole.

I would but

fk man

Rom & Ram

especially hurt. Did they really have to cry and emphasize that they did't wanna die ;-;

I would rather stab myself with a sharp knife, it would be less painful. Rom is my favorite character in the game  :wafuu:

I would rather stab myself with a sharp knife, it would be less painful. Rom is my favorite character in the game  :wafuu:

Don't you want to hear the girls screaming that they don't want to die?

Yo dw, i reloaded a save (holy crap my chars are so fking weak compared to my ng+ >.>) just so I could grab u some screenies 'Ris ^_^

JsuwjeY.jpg

epy05Fd.jpg

ghDpSjM.jpg

B86BoXw.jpg

P.S. I, uh, still teared up going through that scene again :makina:

~~

Got the True End (& YT'ed Normal + Nation endings), it was actually pretty lackluster and left me with a 'that's all?' feel since it was pretty much just a standard epilogue (though I guess compared to Normal Ending it's more 'complete' since Normal End spends most of its script setting up the whole CPU Candiates becoming true CPUs b4 Neptune & co magically return in the end to ruin that :Kappa:)

Gonna make the grind for Holy Sword later, Destroy Symbols + Symbol Gains is a godsend for them Lily Ranks

Don't you want to hear the girls screaming that they don't want to die?

No.

Yo dw, i reloaded a save (holy crap my chars are so fking weak compared to my ng+ >.>) just so I could grab u some screenies 'Ris ^_^

JsuwjeY.jpg

epy05Fd.jpg

ghDpSjM.jpg

B86BoXw.jpg

P.S. I, uh, still teared up going through that scene again :makina:

No.

~~

I'm still only in Chapter 6 (Conquest avoided :sachi:). Spent the past ~2 hours grind out the random items so I could get Break Damage limit. Between a certain mobile game, school, and anime, haven't played too much. I'm also starting to work on my 2nd playthrough of RB1 as well. Got Nepgear unlocked, so I now have all 4 sisters.

I'm already close to completing the mission with blanc is the last of the goddesses, but has a very strong boss that prevent us from using items and magic ...... I'll have to level a 2 ~ 3 levels to pass it all of which my characters already has over 7k of life, it is hard ...... 20 hours playing already, I just reset this game ... to go to the two that have already been downloaded .... anxious waiting launch 3 for download somewhere, if you already have some tell me PLEASE.

Finished Holy Sword Ending

The epilogue itself is pretty much copy pasta from True Ending so nothing new, only difference is that leading up to it instead of Nepgear doing what she does in Conquest she actually does what the player would've expected her to do in the first place aka not use the Cursed Sword and just find another way  :makina:

One minor gripe about Holy Sword gameplay wise: regarding the Four Felons, they are literally all present prior to the final boss fight but you still fight them one at a time. Would've been fun to fight all four at once :sachi:

89% CGs completed @ the beginning of 4th NG+, 36 hours logged, too lazy to do 5 more playthroughs just for the individual nation endings for the 100%'ed NG+, I'm done.

I'm stalling Re;birth3 for the time being since Corpse Party: Blood Drive is coming out next week

Btw, my favorite character is Uni.

WzhPL6w.jpg

fLg3gdv.jpg

Though, too bad she doesn't have pink hair :sachi:

Finished Holy Sword Ending

The epilogue itself is pretty much copy pasta from True Ending so nothing new, only difference is that leading up to it instead of Nepgear doing what she does in Conquest she actually does what the player would've expected her to do in the first place aka not use the Cursed Sword and just find another way  :makina:

One minor gripe about Holy Sword gameplay wise: regarding the Four Felons, they are literally all present prior to the final boss fight but you still fight them one at a time. Would've been fun to fight all four at once :sachi:

89% CGs completed @ the beginning of 4th NG+, 36 hours logged, too lazy to do 5 more playthroughs just for the individual nation endings for the 100%'ed NG+, I'm done.

I'm stalling Re;birth3 for the time being since Corpse Party: Blood Drive is coming out next week

Btw, my favorite character is Uni.

WzhPL6w.jpg

fLg3gdv.jpg

Though, too bad she doesn't have pink hair :sachi:

Aren't the endings just based on shares? Can't you just have a save at a certain point and grind out shares for each ending off the same file? I have a file saved in chapter 4, 5, and my current one in 6 (the 5 was there for the "if I can muster up the courage/feeling like being depressed" AKA setup for Conquest)

Aren't the endings just based on shares? Can't you just have a save at a certain point and grind out shares for each ending off the same file? I have a file saved in chapter 4, 5, and my current one in 6 (the 5 was there for the "if I can muster up the courage/feeling like being depressed" AKA setup for Conquest)

Ye, problem is the CGs do not carry over (viewable in Museum) unless u on a NG+ save or something,so me completionist no likey 7 playthroughs to get a NG+ that has all CGs viewable (= ° ω °)

~~

I lied when I said I was gonna wait to for CP Blood Drive to come out b4 playing RB3 so I played up until like Chapter 4 >.>

All I can say is Plutia just might be the best character in the franchise,,,, if you swing that way :sachi:

Ye, problem is the CGs do not carry over (viewable in Museum) unless u on a NG+ save or something,so me completionist no likey 7 playthroughs to get a NG+ that has all CGs viewable (= ° ω °)

~~

I lied when I said I was gonna wait to for CP Blood Drive to come out b4 playing RB3 so I played up until like Chapter 4 >.>

All I can say is Plutia just might be the best character in the franchise,,,, if you swing that way :sachi:

Makes sense, guess I'm going to have to do a bunch of playthroughs, though I'm not sure about individual nation endings myself, seems too much a hassle. I'll go for the true end and call it good (unless there's anything else worth going for)