Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

Oh no I still like the other characters a lot (Probably Compa first and Vert and Blanc tied second).  It's just that she is by far the best character to play as.  Everything get's rekt when she's in the party.  1 Killachine?  Easy.  2 Killachines in a row?  Easy.  

BTW advice on party make-up?  Right now the logical thing seems to be just to have Neptune, Blanc and Vert and everyone else as backup.

Also, how do Lilly Ranks increase?

I use the same party as you, and don't worry about assists since EX attacks are OP. I just break then EX and everything dies. I also got 1 of the "Break Damage Limit" and Blanc holds it because her EX hits 9999 on over half the hits lol

For Lily ranks, it's just having characters paird in battle and the bond goes up. There's different burns you can get to have higher Lily rates.

For reference, I believe in in Chapter 5.

My current party's made up of Blanc, Nepgear and Ram at the front, and Rom, Neptune, and Noire/Vert at the back respectively.

I made the team specifically for the level 999 colosseum battles, but holy shit I'm still being rekt by 120k dmg virus gas attack from that Clione.

Btw, out of the six, Blanc deals the shittiest damage, even with all of the strongest equipment available to her attached.

Her damage is purely physical, after all. A lot of post-game enemies null physical attacks, so her damage becomes 0 most of the time.

Even late-game enemies may have null physical or are just plain resistant to physical attacks, so yeah. I'd pick Nepgear over Blanc anytime. Of course, Nepgear ain't available to you guys yet soooo. Anyway, if you want someone who isn't affected by Null Physical, Noire is the best choice. She shits on enemy categories with her passive 'Null Category'. The same with Nepgear. Vert is okay as well. i still consider Neutral attacks to be the best, since goddamn element resistance.

Even though that previous paragraph seems to just shit on Blanc, don't worry. Blanc is still a good character, after all. The main reason I still have her in front of my party is because she has 'Physical DEF +' and 'Magical DEF +', which make her even tankier alongside her naturally high basic defense stats. I need her tankiness for late-game enemies, which deal damage that could potentially two-hit you or something, even though your HP is 90k~100k. What I don't get is that even though she's supposed to be naturally tanky, Nepgear seems to receive less damage. The only command I give Blanc nowadays is Defend. Haha. Or use an item to heal the others.

Oh also, all Makers are bad late-game. Too bad, really. It's like you were meant to use the goddesses. Like, always. You even recruit them late-game, which makes them quite useless, really.

Also, I've been playing Re;Birth 2 lately, and I'm stumped as to how I reached level 200 in the second playthrough. I guess this is what I get for looking for items. Anyway, current party is the CPU Candidates at the front, and CPUs at the back. I haven't found an enemy that can rekt me. If you want a challenging first playthrough for the game, either go for Conquest Ending or True Ending. I'd recommend Conquest Ending 10000x, since it's the hardest to get after multiple playthroughs.

I'm also considering making an item guide or something for Re;Birth 2, since I fail to find any other guides. There are some out there, but they're incomplete.

tl;dr: I'm actually looking at status and considering different things about the characters. I take the game seriously in terms of combat. I laugh at myself. You should just enjoy cute girls. ;_;

BTW advice on party make-up? Right now the logical thing seems to be just to have Neptune, Blanc and Vert and everyone else as backup.

Your party's alright. The goddesses are all you need, after all. Compa's not needed if you can put up a fight without critically injuring yourself. If they have higher levels than Noire after you recruit her again in Chapter 5, put Noire at the back.

Also, Lily Ranks aren't that great in the game, really.

Unless you wanna see all of the possible duo EXE attacks.

Oh, also, if you guys don't know yet, VII is coming out in Japan for the PS4 on April 23.

That means we can finally have the next game in the series!

I'm also a massive faggot for new forms sooo...

HAVE MY HYPE

3rTJZzm.pngGgqW0P0.pnglymcyBa.pngQy5Y2Vw.jpg

Also, new CPU Candidates' sprites. <3

N7cFZku.png

WgXkxX7.pngwyoki7f.pngVjZMFKH.png

Also, for that guy who likes Compa.

fbWhcBw.png

I don't even have a PS4. |||OTL

I hope it's ported to the Vita in the future.

If not, then I'll probably buy a PS4 for this game.

YAS SUCCESSFUL CONVERT!

PP is cool, if you ignore everything that NISA changed in the translation. You can pick up different words in the Japanese voice acting that's different from their translation, especially Neptune's. Not that IF's any better. Anyway, I'm far from finished in PP, so yeah.

Also, been playing Re;Birth 2 and PP as always.

Vert's producer mode is at 97%, and I can't seem to find what I'm missing. Gdi.

Also started Neptune's producer mode. Having a blast. Planeptune truly is best.

I'd love to upload different screenshots, but I have no idea how to work CMA. That shit's in Japanese, and I can't seem to make it work along with OpenCMA. Ugh. Someone have any idea how to do CMA?

I'm in Chapter 7, true end route (supposedly) in Re;Birth 2. My golly. It's the first time I got anything for getting nations to 0% shares.

I'm currently on chapter 5 now.  I have to say MAGES. is actually pretty amazing, at least for all the machine enemies. 

I'm waiting for you to take that back.

What chapter are you currently in?

Apparently we do this:

Noire, Blanc, Vert, MAGES., and MarvelousAQL leaves your party to take care of business in their lands. Also note that Neptune can't access HDD. With that in mind, readjust your party if necessary.

Now you're required to hunt down the fake CPUs in each nation's land. You can hunt them down in any order you want, but you can only hunt one at a time. If you're trying to hunt Fake Purple Heart, you must hunt her down before the game allows you to hunt another fake CPU. In this walkthrough, if you follow the order I did it on, you'll be hunting down the fake CPUs from each land in order: Planeptune, Lastation, Leanbox, Lowee.

Ah. Chapter 7's the one where they hunt down their doubles, no?

Fuck. I'm forgetting.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I accidentally pressed the button on Lastation and, well, I was on Lastation. Probably the hardest one for me was Neptune's, since you only have the first 3 characters. That and I don't really pay attention to Compa.

I dunno man. I just like Neptune. I put her before Noire most of the time. So Noire ends up at the back. But eh. You'll be replacing the goddesses with the candidates anyway, once you get them. But honestly, Neptune's pretty shitty against machine-types. Don't pit her up against Machines. Better to let Noire and Vert do that. Neptune and Blanc are best against organic enemies. That means plant-types, dogoos, etc. Anything that Vert can't kill, Neptune and Blanc are best against them. Noire is, uh, good against anyone, but I don't really use her. Use her when you get Orbital-S C! Twintail Noire is the best. Also, Neptune has a higher base STR stat anyway, if I'm not mistaken. If you want Neptune to be good against anyone, go craft a disc with Ignore Category or something.

Edit: I got ninja'd by Catty. The order doesn't matter.

I figured it was "any order" but I wondered if there was a suggested order, like easier in fighting.

Nepnep, Iffy, and Compa (why doesn't she get a nickname?) is a decent party I guess, things should be fine. I wonder, if you complete an area first, does that CPU rejoin? If so, I'm doing Lowee first because Blanc :heart:

And yeah, Neptune has the highest strength for me, but I didn't know about the machine vs organic thing, that would explain why Neptune's damage  seemed to vary so much. Her EX seems to suck ass though. On the other hand, that's also why I felt Vert's smash attack varied so significantly. I thought it had to do with the wind, but now I realize yeah, I was attacking machines specifically.

That and I don't really pay attention to Compa.

tumblr_inline_ncjmty7P2l1s6ewr4.png

I figured it was "any order" but I wondered if there was a suggested order, like easier in fighting.

Nepnep, Iffy, and Compa (why doesn't she get a nickname?) is a decent party I guess, things should be fine. I wonder, if you complete an area first, does that CPU rejoin? If so, I'm doing Lowee first because Blanc :heart:

And yeah, Neptune has the highest strength for me, but I didn't know about the machine vs organic thing, that would explain why Neptune's damage seemed to vary so much. Her EX seems to suck ass though. On the other hand, that's also why I felt Vert's smash attack varied so significantly. I thought it had to do with the wind, but now I realize yeah, I was attacking machines specifically.

The guide said Vert and Neptune were hardest. Also, you don't keep the goddesses.

Well, that reasoning is out, guess I'll go to Lastation first because Neptune's dialogue with Noire is always great. Oh, and this will be the first time Compa is front row ever since I got my 4th party member :sachi:

Oh I don't use her either, I keep her in reserve and swap in on bosses to heal. 

And yeah, Neptune has the highest strength for me, but I didn't know about the machine vs organic thing, that would explain why Neptune's damage  seemed to vary so much. Her EX seems to suck ass though. On the other hand, that's also why I felt Vert's smash attack varied so significantly. I thought it had to do with the wind, but now I realize yeah, I was attacking machines specifically.

Y-You didn't read my long post, did you...

/snip

Fite me.