Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

It's very much outclassed by post-game accessories dropped by the bosses in the post-game dungeons.

Like, really. I'm not even using any right now.

Even so, I still want at least three sitting on my bag.

Just for the sake of having them. :wahaha:

I hate running into a boss and spamming all your EX on it (do you even have that yet?) just to find out there's a part 2 :amane:

I always end battles with at least 2 EX bars, because I don't like spamming skills for some reason.

I have over 100 times saves, since you can do it freely from the world map. Just take advantage of it :P

This can be a disadvantage too.

Saving too much turned into a habit of mine, and I've tried to save in dungeons using the menu, only to auto-click the load button...

This happened four or five times. :vinty:

I use guides for the items.

I couldn't care less about where bosses are consecutive.

I want a surprise!

Like a jump from difficulty 1 to difficulty 10 or something.

Even so, I still want at least three sitting on my bag.

Just for the sake of having them. :wahaha:

I have two lol.

I also dislike spamming EXE, but when situation calls for it...

I'm surprised you can tolerate the English voices. This was the first game I've ever played where I had to switch from English to Japanese audio. I think it was the stupidity of the dialog more so than the voice acting that forced me to switch, though - it's somehow less impactful when merely subbed.

Currently playing Rebirth 1 on Vita. Also switched to japanese audio instantly. But that´s because I get ear-cancer from english dubbed stuff in general.

I haven´t played many newer handheld console games, so I can´t compare it well enough to other stuff, but my guts tell me:

Combat system: Mostly nice. You can craft diverse things, choose from several skills and characters, you have to keep positioning and turns in mind, which gives it some strategic depth. But there are also some downturns: Special skills are way to strong, so you just try to get as much of them through as possible. There also are some stupid difficulty spikes.

Story/Characters: Stupid, but lovable. A lot of gags and nerd-stuff. You shouldn´t be too serious when engaging this game. Still, I don´t regret getting it.

The game isn't all that impressive gameplay wise, but it,manages to not be dull after hours and hours of playing. The thing is though, most JRPGs don't have amazing gameplay, that's just the fact of JRPGs.

I also switched the Japanese straight away, as I always do if the game was originally made in Japanese.

You guys don't like ENG Neptune?

W-WHY

SHE'S SO GOOD.

I generally play through the game once in English. Succeeding playthroughs go in JAP.

I just want to experience both.

Neptune in ENG is the best for me.

Vert is just too different in ENG and JAP.

Noire is, well, Noire.

Blanc can be hardly heard in JAP haha.

Anyway, started playing Re;Birth 2 again, regardless of broken right analog stick that automatically makes my dungeon camera go up. Well, at least the game automatically shows me Nepgear's pantsu. I missed the game. Guess I'm not playing Senran Kagura for a while. Oooor I should level the girls up to 50 in SK so that I can actually make that long post about it.

I downloaded the DLCs, and the Gehaburn (Anime ver.) is just so OP. Wtf. I guess I'm downloading the anime, given that I know nothing about that purple robot that now functions as an accessory, giving me +stats.

That's the logical thing to do, yeah.

I didn't do it though. I dislike equipping the same stuff to everybody, especially early game.

You can go Life Rings with everybody, since HP is basically everything early-game.

In other related news...

FUCK YOU LEVEL 999 CLIONE IN THAT FUCKING COLOSSEUM BATTLE

I BEAT THE FREAKING SKILL JAMMER MK2 THEN YOU GO AND SPAM VIRUS GAS ON MY PARTY

WOW 120K DAMAGE WOW WOW WOW WHAT THE FUCK MAN

YOU BASICALLY ONE-SHOT ROM AND RAM YOU SUCKER

YOU EVEN DAMAGE NEPGEAR FOR 40K-50K EVERY TURN UGGGGGGH DAMN YOUUUUU

I WASTED MY TIME AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

And also, gonna go and do True End for Re;Birth 2. I missed a lot of dungeons on my first playthrough.

Fuking hidden treasure dungeons.

I've said this multiple times, the game part of the game isn't all that impressive to begin with, the combat for me boils down combo to EX the boss, the weapons are just whatever is new in the chapter, and the costumes are remains, along with every dungeon and enemy :P

I love the game because the combat is enjoyable as I like then based. But the best part is the characters and the dialogue.