Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

This talk about Chapter 2 and I'm not even able to join.

Damn you timezones!

Black Heart's actually beatable by level 10. You could also beat her at level 8, but that's pushing your luck.

You can farm and farm exp against enemies in West Wind Valley, imo. I wouldn't go as far as farming in Zeca Ruins No. 1. Those guys can still one-shot you if they get in a lucky hit. But yeah, the most feasible leveling place at this time would be Mechtro Factory. You can go non-risky enemies or risky enemies, depending on how much punishment you can handle right now. It's fairly easy to level up this early in the game, so you can actually level up in any of the dungeons, provided they give feasible exp. You'll also be needing the materials, so it's no loss, really. I'd really recommend killing the Child Wolf and that fat dragon thingy in Mechtro Factory again and again while spamming their quests. You could also opt to not spam the quests since you'll be giving up their drops, which are quite irritating to get to drop this early in the game, since you don't have Item Drop + yet.

Though by this time, I'm sure you've beaten Black Heart.

Watch out for the end of Chapter 2. You'll be going straight into a boss battle right after you get out of the dungeon.

Goodluck.

Also, I enjoyed Senran Kagura a lot as well. I just like how cute the Neptunia characters are.

Also, >HDD mode.

This talk about Chapter 2 and I'm not even able to join.

Damn you timezones!

Black Heart's actually beatable by level 10. You could also beat her at level 8, but that's pushing your luck.

You can farm and farm exp against enemies in West Wind Valley, imo. I wouldn't go as far as farming in Zeca Ruins No. 1. Those guys can still one-shot you if they get in a lucky hit. But yeah, the most feasible leveling place at this time would be Mechtro Factory. You can go non-risky enemies or risky enemies, depending on how much punishment you can handle right now. It's fairly easy to level up this early in the game, so you can actually level up in any of the dungeons, provided they give feasible exp. You'll also be needing the materials, so it's no loss, really. I'd really recommend killing the Child Wolf and that fat dragon thingy in Mechtro Factory again and again while spamming their quests. You could also opt to not spam the quests since you'll be giving up their drops, which are quite irritating to get to drop this early in the game, since you don't have Item Drop + yet.

Though by this time, I'm sure you've beaten Black Heart.

Watch out for the end of Chapter 2. You'll be going straight into a boss battle right after you get out of the dungeon.

Goodluck.

Also, I enjoyed Senran Kagura a lot as well. I just like how cute the Neptunia characters are.

Also, >HDD mode.

I actually found Zeca ruins to be a piece of cake.  I even beat the risky enemy.  To me it seems like everyone except Neptune is really frail defense wise which makes this annoying.  Once I get a tanky character they're going in right away.  

To me the game is amusing more than anything else.  I like seeing all the references, especially those other people might not get (like the shampuru).  It's not epic like Senran Kagura is though but it's not trying to be so it's fine. 

So I just bought Hyperdevotion Noire (planning to review it) anyone else playing it?

Download finishes in 22 minutes (^-^)

Lies and slander. The anime is just cock-tease all the way. 

There's not even a single panty-shot or butt-naked goodness.

If you consider swimwear, cleavages and giggle physics as lewd stuff then..probably K-ON! is more lewd than this. XD

dbe.png

I actually found Zeca ruins to be a piece of cake.  I even beat the risky enemy.  To me it seems like everyone except Neptune is really frail defense wise which makes this annoying.  Once I get a tanky character they're going in right away.  

It is if you don't go there at level 6 like I did lol.

Blanc is the tankiest early game, so you know who to use.

dbe.png

Going right into my download list.

I will not suffer you to slander K-On!. K-On! is cute and innocent and pure, even if its name does make punctuating a sentence awkward.

FUWA FUWA TIME

Blanc has like 2k more HP than anyone else in the party. I generally use Blanc, Neptune, and Vert for risky enemies (they seem to have the best EX w/ HDD mode fow now) and Blanc really is just a tank. She hits like one too :makina:

You won't be saying that once you get to the enemies who seem to null everything physical against them.

Blanc is, like, really useless in most of the higher-level coliseum battles. You won't be using her to attack often.

My team is still Nepgear, Rom, and Blanc for now. I haven't really gotten to finishing that last level 999 coliseum battle.

Thanks, Senran Kagura.

You won't be saying that once you get to the enemies who seem to null everything physical against them.

Blanc is, like, really useless in most of the higher-level coliseum battles. You won't be using her to attack often.

My team is still Nepgear, Rom, and Blanc for now. I haven't really gotten to finishing that last level 999 coliseum battle.

Thanks, Senran Kagura.

Your welcome. :sachi:  And I doubt I'll be that invested in grinding.  Getting true end is enough for me. 

Ah O.K.  I can just redo a bunch of quests before the end then. 

That's exactly it.

Oooor you can just go Coliseum, really.

Well there goes an hour of my life because SAVE POINTS AREN'T OBLIGATORY BEFORE A 2 BOSS BATTLE!

Is this towards the end of Chapter 2?

I told you, Catty! I told you!

You shouldn't really go and repeat everything after getting the two ends.

Just go for post-game completion. <3

Ewwww... this is too boring. I like to see Chian & Finance & Ram-Ram again and again and again...

And I want more of that True End Celestial Armor or something like.

Ewwww... this is too boring. I like to see Chian & Finance & Ram-Ram again and again and again...

And I want more of that True End Celestial Armor or something like.

It's very much outclassed by post-game accessories dropped by the bosses in the post-game dungeons.

Like, really. I'm not even using any right now.