Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

5 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not too happy about it, seeing how things are going :marie: 

QMaltwI.jpg

Ynoi7As.jpg

And there goes the best-looking CPU and her imoutos. I'm surprised they had the courage to do something like that in a game like Neptunia. 

Tbh, I'm more or less fine so long as Neptune survives. Having to kill her would really suck.

I'm not looking at your screenshots because I haven't done that yet :sachi: I stopped playing NepNep2 when the next thing I needed to do was complete that route (called Conquest).

@Eclipsed can tell you all about his experience with it :makina:  

Edit: Basically the shit on this page: 

Well, damn. This really sucks.

No Vert shots because lol I don't care about Vert. 

This actually gave me the opportunity to play more with the humans, though. Since I always felt the need to have a CPU party for plot-based reasons. 

Spoiler

This wouldn't have any impact if Neptune killed Nepgear, since I never did care about Nepgear in the first place. RIP waifu. 

Ecl5n61.jpg

8MLf90O.jpg

11 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Oh wow, you made it to Conquest pretty quick :sachi: 

It's the best stuff from Re;birth2. The counterpart ending, Holy Sword or w.e, is a copout version of Conquest and the reason Tyrosyn did his little rant.

Yeah, I'm done with it. I liked the ending. That final CG with Nepgear is gorgeous. 

...I just wanted to play my old party from Rebirth 1 again, though. RIP in pepperoni me, I wasn't ready for any of it. Guess Rebirth 3 is next, though this ending leaves a bad aftertaste. 

On 08/05/2016 at 1:17 AM, Eclipsed said:

Hf w. Rebirth3, Plutia is really something :makina:

I actually need to replay 3 myself, never actually finished it for some reason. 

She's hilarious so far. Plutia, that is. Neptune keeps being as dank as before, which is great.

The highlight of the game so far was them meeting. It's like twice the Neptune, lol. 

Spoiler

xnrfilX.jpg

43Tn7TL.jpg

The little achievements increasing your stats reminds me of Fairy Fencer F, which is pretty neat, given how I liked that one.

Neptune is still my favorite, but Plutia has potential. Well, compared to Nepgear, anyway, who I never came to like at any point in the story.

Being able to recruit the entire cast of side characters from the previous games at the start is interesting, too. Your party is huge right off the bat :marie: 

By the way, Noire 2.0 is annoying. I just kinda wish she wasn't there. 

EDIT: Oh, she's nice again. Noire is at its best when Neptune is making fun of her loneliness, after all. 

Alright. Plutia is great and kinda steals the spotlight from Neptune in the boke/tsukkomi routine they constantly run, which is a bit of a shame. Love her, though. 

Smaller Histoire is also pretty fun, and I came to the conclusion I like her emote-spamming self more than her being serious. 

Also, with Plutia, I can finally run a full planeptune tem setup with Neptune, Nepgear, Plutia and Histoire, which is nice, because I always wanted an excuse to throw Histoire in my party and the planeptune CPUs are the best CPUs.

Last game I could do a full Lowee team with Ram, Rom, Blanc and Mina, which got me a little salty since I couldn't do the same for Planeptune. 

Loli Compa/IF are also pretty cute. Here's the highlights of today:

Spoiler

TmD5y6F.jpg

znMGtWr.jpg

7jRGajR.jpg

NOXg4wf.jpg

49 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Alright. Plutia is great and kinda steals the spotlight from Neptune in the boke/tsukkomi routine they constantly run, which is a bit of a shame. Love her, though. 

Smaller Histoire is also pretty fun, and I came to the conclusion I like her emote-spamming self more than her being serious. 

Also, with Plutia, I can finally run a full planeptune tem setup with Neptune, Nepgear, Plutia and Histoire, which is nice, because I always wanted an excuse to throw Histoire in my party and the planeptune CPUs are the best CPUs.

Last game I could do a full Lowee team with Ram, Rom, Blanc and Mina, which got me a little salty since I couldn't do the same for Planeptune. 

Loli Compa/IF are also pretty cute. Here's the highlights of today:

Hide contents

TmD5y6F.jpg

znMGtWr.jpg

7jRGajR.jpg

NOXg4wf.jpg

I never used the DLC characters, so never got a chance to make a full party like that. My NepNep1 party was usually Neptune/Blanc/Vert (or Rom/Ram/Nepgear when I beat the game once) and NepNep2 party was Nepgear/Rom/Ram/Uni. Mages is apparently exceptional in NepNep2 but I never used her. 

And yeah, emoticon Histy is great :sachi:  

@Ceris Your NepNep 1 party was pretty much the same as mine, except I threw Histoire in some fights because I like her. 

For NepNep 2... I first ran that setup with Nepgear/Uni/Ram/Rom as well (finishing bosses with Superior Angels was cool) and then when I rescued the older CPUs I ran Neptune/Blanc/Vert/Nepgear while using the other 4 as support for like, one chapter before the conquest route started.

When the conquest route started, I was forced to use humans in the team, though. Kinda ironic since I went through the trouble of doing quests to raise the shares of Lastation/Leanbox/Lowee just to recruit the other CPUs. I finished the game using Nepgear/Red/Cave/IF. 

Also, Vert is stealing my imouto right now. RIP in pieces Nepgear. I've got my Planeptune setup now and don't plan on changing it, though. 

Ye, Megadimension Neptunia VII should come out on Steam on Summer 2016, and it's supposedly a sequel to Re;birth 3 / Victory

@Ceris :sachi:
though, dw, the gap b.w releasing on Vita and then porting to Steam is really shortening these days. I wouldn't be surprised for a Summer / early Fall Steam release for Blancy

Blanc saying the words every NEET longs to hear :makina: 

XJZEdHG.png

Living with her must be pretty rad, though. You can, uh, play some sick party games she's probably bad at since she doesn't exercise 'n stuff.

Also, Neptune is definitely much more normal in her HDD, but it seems like some of her quirks remain.

fz9s9Av.jpg

8 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Also, Neptune is definitely much more normal in her HDD, but it seems like some of her quirks remain.

fz9s9Av.jpg

That second screenshot, that scene made it into the anime, was episode 7 iirc. The last episode I watched so far :sachi: I need to get back to the anime as well as NepNep3. I'm in Chapter 5 still, I believe were splitting up helping the other nations. 

Spoiler

>Jump into vortex to go back home

>Plutia jumps together

>Only two people could go

RIP Nepgear, guess NepNep has a new sister :makina: 

That's what you get by fighting alongside Vert, you little turncoat :salt: 

OeDUyij.png

So, I finished NepNep 3. 

Now I need to go back to the second game and get some other endings. Though there's still the true ending of this one left to do, too. 

Oh, I also started to play the little hack-and-slash game. Lol at Nepgear cheering herself because everyone else is doing it too :makina: 

9oSwfaD.jpg

2 hours ago, Jibril said:

I'm also starting on Action U. Are all the irregular quests simply kill all of them? Because that's what I did so far and haven't encountered any tricky ones.....

A few have endless spawns or certain win conditions, though there aren't a lot of them.

All of those quests have some gimmick to them (like killing certain enemies in a certain way and whatnot), but you can just try to kill them all, I guess.

Some other win conditions involve killing multiple enemies with the same hit in a map where there's only two enemies, killing them while only using skills, etc. You'll mostly be killing things, though.

There's nothing too hard about those. You can just abandon an irregular quest and there'll be some dialogue where your party discusses how to beat it. 

Also, Blanc best nee-san.

APflFbU.jpg

oKvRKBG.jpg

On 12/24/2015 at 1:51 AM, Eclipsed said:

Rom's pretty cool, Uni is where it's at though.

Shit taste is good, would be boring if there wasn't any diversity in our waifus ^_^

Though I've yet to see anyone shower some love for Vert, RIP

Well...

http://imgur.com/UIQmnxi

http://imgur.com/Q1uJVTC

http://imgur.com/mIt3oGl

http://imgur.com/ClhlJMb

http://imgur.com/MZquNbu

http://imgur.com/Ql18IVp

http://imgur.com/cBGV1ol

http://imgur.com/UyQEOvh

http://imgur.com/hPQVUXq

I have more, but need to take more pictures. As you can see, I'm a huge fan of her.

1 hour ago, Vert said:

FINALLY. 

Yoroshiku~~ ^_^