Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

iZHDk.jpg

I freaked out when I saw this announcement. I knew there was a planned unannounced collab, but when I found out it would be Neptunia... I have money in game to save now :sachi:

I'll post some screenshots in this thread from the game when it comes out.

There's only two servers to the game, the Japanese one (which is the superior first server) and the South East Asia server that is in English and far behind in content due to being newer, and will not be getting the collaboration, only the JP server will.

I was always above the level curve in the first two Re;Birth games because I liked to keep fighting dangerous enemies to see how strong I was compared to them, and then would kill the strongest one several times to make sure I could kill the next dangerous enemy. The final boss was a pushover because of that :sachi:

Compa sure have great healing ability but she died very quick too lol.

Plutia have good healing ability too but sometimes I just using healing pots, since her SP skills is awesome. :D

I don't remember who you have at that point, but I always used Neptune + any other Goddesses, and then if there's a spot open, I used IF and had Compa linked with her in case I need a healer.

Compa sure have great healing ability but she died very quick too lol.

Plutia have good healing ability too but sometimes I just using healing pots, since her SP skills is awesome. :D

I don't have Plutia because I didn't get the DLC, and I never really had a problem with Compa dying, but then again, like I said, I was frequently overleveled.

Is it just me or there isn't any outfits for IF and Compa in rebirth 1?  :angry:

All my characters have cool clothing and they are just...well, still default.

A few chapters into the second playthrough and I didn't see any sadly, kind of annoying since I don't care for IF's outfit. There were outfits for practically every other member from what I remember

I was always above the level curve in the first two Re;Birth games because I liked to keep fighting dangerous enemies to see how strong I was compared to them, and then would kill the strongest one several times to make sure I could kill the next dangerous enemy. The final boss was a pushover because of that :sachi:

I knew Ceris was great. <3

Is it just me or there isn't any outfits for IF and Compa in rebirth 1?  :angry:

All my characters have cool clothing and they are just...well, still default.

A few chapters into the second playthrough and I didn't see any sadly, kind of annoying since I don't care for IF's outfit. There were outfits for practically every other member from what I remember

There are no outfits for them.

I've dropped re;birth 2 at chapter 2.

Holy fuck this game is worse than rebirth 1 for grinding.

Mana pls. Chapter 2's the only long chapter.

bought R3. I can only play it like 30 min. a day cuz you know...work -__-

I won't be getting RB3 'till late August. Money problems.

P-Please no spoil, Veti. </3

Is anyone playing Rebirth 3`I'm in my second playthrough and I'm searching for some items I just can't find:

Connecting Hook

Lost Holy Cloth

Energy pack

Golden Tooth

I searched for it via google but seems like there isn't any info about such things for rebirth 3 yet.

Today, I finally watched Re;Birth2 Conquest ending...

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT DEVELOPMENT!?! Gimme my funny moe story back!

And another thinking/doubt (minor spoilers):

At first I thought that Nepgear was under some influence of Cursed Sword, but after she killed Noire and Uni, her behavior turned into something like duty and self-punishment for  choosing that path, with that evil whispers none to happen again.

Today, I finally watched Re;Birth2 Conquest ending...

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT DEVELOPMENT!?! Gimme my funny moe story back!

And another thinking/doubt (minor spoilers):

At first I thought that Nepgear was under some influence of Cursed Sword, but after she killed Noire and Uni, her behavior turned into something like duty and self-punishment for  choosing that path, with that evil whispers none to happen again.

It took more time than needed. For next ending, I will try go faster.

>222 hours

Wot. I'm at my third playthrough, but I'm only like 60 hours.

Not to mention I'm at level 500~ or something. What the heck.

Also...

I doubt that she was influenced by the cursed sword or something. It was just weighing the world against the life of your friends. Why, the same could be said of the other goddesses. Had they gotten the sword for themselves, they would have done what Nepgear did. That's why they fought in the first place. This is especially evident with the encounter against Vert. Her hostility was pretty much emanating from her.

You could also say that it was moved partly by their desire to be the last one standing.