Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

Is your Pc your main gaming system?

I'm split between a high end Imac which I dual boot to Windows 8.1 for gaming, and a Ps3/Vita.

I have no intention of getting a PS4 since I've yet to see even one decent exclusive. 

Yep, PC master race :P Ofc compared to a vita its harder to carry around.

I'm about the same amount through Re;Birth 2. I had MK2 on PS3 but the remake is so different anyway. (way better)

Bosses absolutely pwn you if you are under-leveled in RB1 you could sometimes spam your way through with healing items,

in RB2 you risk getting one hit and killed. The grinding is more severe in RB2 at least to start.

Some scenes in RB1 didn't have voice acting as well.

Already finished one of the ending of rebirth 2.(Conquest Ending)

Only game over once during the run because i made the mistake of putting everyone to close to each other during last boss. :( 

(Having the super exp plan made things a lot easier)

Re;Birth 2's true end is actually what I'm aiming for right now, since the Conquest End was the first one I did. It's supposed to be the hardest to get last, after all. Since, well, lily ranks.

Re;Birth 2's harder because you have four members in your party out at the same time, as opposed to that of R;B1. They did a great job of raping you in the Coliseum, in my opinion. Still, dungeons are relatively easy now, since Symbol Attack On and Symbol Attack Gain. You literally get exp and money by hitting them while you're in the map. It kinda made it boring for me. But eh. I'll finish it.

Jumping Uni and Nepgear go!

If you guys are running more than one VGA, that might be the reason. When I start up HDN: Rebirth 2 without manually booting via VGA, it boots using my integrated VGA. Which is, well, bad for games, lol. You might want to check that out, because it fixed all my problems I had, namely skipping during cutscenes and lag.

If you guys want a challenge in Re;Birth 2, then don't download the DLC packs 'till you beat Delphinus. :mare:

Also, screw the events in Chapter 8 for free processor units. I only got Blanc's last pair. W-What am I doing wrong, Neptune-sama?

The game came with DLC for some reason, though it was just a couple weapons and accessories for Nepgear. I refuse to use anything DLC that strengthens my characters in games.

Vita is the only way to go for Vita games.

Rather pointless to own the handheld if you only one like 3 games for it though. I'm glad the games are on Steam now even though my own potato has crap frame rate in dungeons, since I can still enjoy them.

Rather pointless to own the handheld if you only one like 3 games for it though. I'm glad the games are on Steam now even though my own potato has crap frame rate in dungeons, since I can still enjoy them.

Only games I have on the Vita are the Neptunia ones and Senran Kagura SV. Other than that, there's Ragnarok Ace Odyssey, PG4 (which I still have no plans of playing), and Disgaea 3. Basically, Japan games. : ^)

I'm like 6 hours into P4G and I just can't be arsed with it. The fact that its dub really makes it harder. Those stupid American voices are obviously not what the game is supposed to sound like, I wouldn't mind if it was a good dub like HDN but it's barely above average.

What in the world are you talking about? The P4G dub is very good. The HDN dub, on the other hand, was so horrifying that I had to switch to Japanese - the only time I've ever done that for any game available with dual audio.

In particular, I remember being absolutely horrified when I heard Naoto's Japanese voice in a Person 4 Dancing All Night trailer - it can only be described as unlistenable. Her English voice is vastly superior.

You must not play JRPG's much if you only have a low end Pc?

I have nearly every one on the Xbox360 (i'm a console gamer normally), but not,  I don't play JRPGs all  that much, as I haven't even played half my collection. A problem with this port is, you can't change the settings very well, so you're stuck with settings that your computer might not be able to handle. I can play newer games, like PSO2 (which I play almost all the time) on lowest settings perfectly, and medium settings with slight framerate loss, but Neptunia's framerate is atrocious in some dungeons.

What in the world are you talking about? The P4G dub is very good. The HDN dub, on the other hand, was so horrifying that I had to switch to Japanese - the only time I've ever done that for any game available with dual audio.

In particular, I remember being absolutely horrified when I heard Naoto's Japanese voice in a Person 4 Dancing All Night trailer - it can only be described as unlistenable. Her English voice is vastly superior.

>Dub better than Sub

>Opinion disqualified

How is Hyperdimension Nepturn Games? I might give it a try on my PS Vita

They aren't bad

Started Chapter 3, most of time I select a dungeon to Stella run through and go away.

Settled to go after Conquest End.

If I wanted to start playing a Neptunia game for the first time, which one would you recommend?

I would recommend playing Re;Birth1 first, it give some explanations about the Neptunia Game Kyoukai enviroment.

But I have played only the Hyperdimension Re;Birth series, so my opinion may be biased.