Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

I'm a Compa fan, try not to be shocked.

What, really?! No way! I didn't know Compa had fans! :P Haha. She's cute in her own little way. Her voice sometimes, though. Makes my head hurt after a while. x_X

You know what else is a plus?

Making Nepgear jump.

It's a masterpiece.

The fluid motions of the action can never get you down.

That's very true. I always have those moments where I'm mindlessly standing in one place in a dungeon jumping, it's just so addicting. I don't know why. It's like I'm being hypnotized by the sheer awesomeness. 

Has anime started watching the HDN english dub version of the anime. I've seen the Japanese sub 2 or 3 times but want an excuse to rewatch so I'm waiting for the rest of the dub to come out so I can stream it.

Is it really worth it? I have it there, but I don't think I'll be opening that folder anytime soon.

That's very true. I always have those moments where I'm mindlessly standing in one place in a dungeon jumping, it's just so addicting. I don't know why. It's like I'm being hypnotized by the sheer awesomeness. 

I jump while I walk all the time. I hit 10k+ jumps in Re;Birth 1. In Re;Birth 2? Well, I'm at about 8k.

Nepgear and Uni are my favorite jumpers, which is why they're the only ones I put as leaders.

Vert and Chika are teases.

Is it really worth it? I have it there, but I don't think I'll be opening that folder anytime soon.

I jump while I walk all the time. I hit 10k+ jumps in Re;Birth 1. In Re;Birth 2? Well, I'm at about 8k.

Nepgear and Uni are my favorite jumpers, which is why they're the only ones I put as leaders.

Vert and Chika are teases.

I'm over 4k jumps in Re;Birth 1 after just 1 playthrough myself. Never just walk, always have to jump

I drop 95% of all anime I watch so I don't download anymore. I stream some legit through crunchyroll.

Anyway I watched 4 mins of the first episode and Compa's English actress has made it worth it I'd say.

It's also an excuse to rewatch for like the 4th time. The dub is the same people who did the game so its top quality.

I never watch dubs but when I do it's for Compa mai waifu.

For Vita ofc  :( .

Well, im sure it will eventually be released on pc too

With a release date set 2 weeks to early, then delayed for 10 days and announced it will actually release 2 days before expected still full of bugs that crash the game and fuck up the framerate.

Like the last 2 ports. I'd stick to Vita on this IFI can't do Pc ports well.

Slowly playing Re;Birth2, I'm on Chapter 2, reached Lowee.

Why these Megami Sisters can't just befriends me? First I lost once to Uni, and now Ram and Rom almost wiped my team.

Thoughts of Re;Birth2(comparing with Re;Birth1) until now:

+ Voices on Load Screen, Menu, World Map and on stage select.

+ Stela's Dungeon Crawler. More things to waste time. Someone knows her reference?

+ Change Dungeons Plan.

= Bosses seems harder, while Dangerous Enemies seems a bit easier.

= First day some sounds were cutting halfway, but after a later patch they worked properly.

= Neptune voice is played when caught on Surprise Attack.

- Falcom and Histoire, I rather Re;Birth1 sprites.

- Come across some scenes without voice acting. Dunno why.

- No Plutia.

Im just too poor to buy a vita :P

The 2 ports actually worked pretty well at least on my pc

Is your Pc your main gaming system?

I'm split between a high end Imac which I dual boot to Windows 8.1 for gaming, and a Ps3/Vita.

I have no intention of getting a PS4 since I've yet to see even one decent exclusive. 

Slowly playing Re;Birth2, I'm on Chapter 2, reached Lowee.

Why these Megami Sisters can't just befriends me? First I lost once to Uni, and now Ram and Rom almost wiped my team.

Thoughts of Re;Birth2(comparing with Re;Birth1) until now:

+ Voices on Load Screen, Menu, World Map and on stage select.

+ Stela's Dungeon Crawler. More things to waste time. Someone knows her reference?

+ Change Dungeons Plan.

= Bosses seems harder, while Dangerous Enemies seems a bit easier.

= First day some sounds were cutting halfway, but after a later patch they worked properly.

= Neptune voice is played when caught on Surprise Attack.

- Falcom and Histoire, I rather Re;Birth1 sprites.

- Come across some scenes without voice acting. Dunno why.

- No Plutia.

I'm about the same amount through Re;Birth 2. I had MK2 on PS3 but the remake is so different anyway. (way better)

Bosses absolutely pwn you if you are under-leveled in RB1 you could sometimes spam your way through with healing items,

in RB2 you risk getting one hit and killed. The grinding is more severe in RB2 at least to start.

Some scenes in RB1 didn't have voice acting as well.