Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

I was hitting Blaze Break (and didn't notice the 0 popping up at first... I did eventually correct that), and I think I also had Hot Edge equipped in Nep-nep's Power combo. So... lots of missed damage. Just finished playing the fight again (without going back and grinding; just switched up combo settings), and no problems this time. Though she also didn't use her AoE at all this time...

By AoE, are you referring to Tricolor Order?

Just bad luck, I guess.

Alternatively, if you still can't uncap the damage using the System Plan, you can always partner someone with Nepgear to gain Nepgear's Lily Rank Skill, 'Break Damage Limit'.

I think there was another one but I forgot.

Thanks for the info, looking forward to getting Nepgear. Right now, IF does the most damage with her EX so it's a little unfortunate that she's capped on that final hit.

By AoE, are you referring to Tricolor Order?

Uhh. Don't remember. I just know it hit all three of my people for ~70% of their HP when she used it. Played a bit more, picked up Life Rings for everybody, and the harder enemies in the game are substantially easier now; the healing being based on a percentage of HP means suddenly doubling your party's HP makes a pretty huge difference.

So since there is a dedicated thread for Nep Nep goodness then I'm going to post this here.

I'm desperate, I'm obsessed. I don't know what to do. I've searched all weekend to no avail

for a friggin' decent Nepgear wallpaper. Jesus Christ, I can barely find some really low res,

game cg's or raunchy fan art. Where the hell is the official art? why there aren't any good

wallpapers of nepgear alone? I mean sure, she's not the most popular (for whatever ungodly

reason) but come on!! The series is really popular! Anyway that's the end of my rant.

If any of you kind sirs and madams can help me out, I'd be forever grateful. If you know a good

source of nepgear wallies or if you possess one or two wallpapers of her, PLEASE. SEND THEM 

MY WAY. I'm suffering withdrawal and having finished Rebirth 1 this weekend, I simply cannot

wait for Rebirth 2 to be released. Why is the port taking this friggin' long!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD

Ahem. Sorry  -_-

M-Muh Nepgear bro.

I like her a lot too. Too bad though. I like Neptune better.

So about wallpapers, lemme upload a few:

rJYUucm.jpgoYbrSr7.jpgiJYM2MR.pngM0cqDiq.jpgF4nX550.jpgohBRHpe.jpg70SrBKD.jpgQVR10WZ.jpgY5k3oT0.jpgoff2eWG.jpgmS9EgFF.jpg

x0eqxyd.pngBl8imML.jpgrIEUbhj.jpgFr0wyB0.pngLuHMm7U.jpgLUfyavP.jpgjMDmBtF.jpgcjtZ9na.jpg2fLieXs.jpg2fITQrA.jpg

Pardon me for some pics. Even though they might not be solo, I do think that Nepgear's quite attractive in some of them.

Alternatively, you can also download scans of the Re;Birth artbooks.

You'll be finding them here.

Re;Birth 1 and 2:

https://mega.co.nz/#!V8UXRAII!Z5iys5a0ePsVL9pVgiVhCky28yADrmtR7s7DhAAZBUA(Part 1)

https://mega.co.nz/#!0gVS2IDa!C8aST9-KxI0OMZBGbiq4j9knXFC3ZI9d09dtt6he38c(Part 2)

Re;Birth 3:

https://mega.co.nz/#!F5UH1ZjL!xH8De6BLvPKcrF_TwvqGjZKI7M9VgPl9G1Pee0ouMhI

Edit: I suck man. Some of them aren't wallpapers. Forgive me.

The Re;Birth scans have official art though. You can try them out.

For example:

mhScQ5h.jpg

I think I should praise Planeptune more.

Kosaki.

YOU ARE A HERO! AND A TRUE NEP NEP SCHOLAR!

OH I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. I'M OFFICIALLY A KOSAKEIST.

Many thanks for the scans. I only found Victory and Mk ones and that's just spoiler territory.

You have no idea how big this is for me! XD

*INTENSELY HUGS KOSAKI*

Thanks again! I will download now!

>lewd

I-I'm sold.

Also, the main reason why I didn't want to watch is because I'm not a fan of the anime's art.

I guess I'll set aside the differences between Tsunako's delicious art and the anime's art.

What it lacks in Tsunako's art it makes up for in lewdness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SU9waBBVCw

I saw the first 6 episodes of the anime and liked it, but didn't have a clue what the hell was going on as I hadn't played the games at the time (I don't have a PS3). Neptune from the anime was the main reason I picked up Neptunia on steam when it was on sale.

I saw the first 6 episodes of the anime and liked it, but didn't have a clue what the hell was going on as I hadn't played the games at the time (I don't have a PS3). Neptune from the anime was the main reason I picked up Neptunia on steam when it was on sale.

The premise is pretty simple. They live in the land of GameIndustri where there is four main zones competing for 'share energy' which is gained by faith of the people.

During the anime they hold a truce so that they are no longer competiting for control but rathe remain in control of their zone. Share energy is tied to their lifeforce

and to their HDD form which they use to defeat monsters and become more kawaii. That's it everything else is self explanatory.

I know now, I've been playing the game and have 20 hours put in so far :P I just meant back when it aired, I didn't know the characters, enemies, etc, since the anime is a sequel to the games. I'll be going back to watch the anime soon now that I know a lot more.

I set a new damage record in the game. I know it's not a lot, but I cracked the 100k mark, always good to see a new digit go onto your overall damage in ANY game. And I found an enemy I can farm for EXP that gives 25k and I need ~40k to level up, with other weaker enemies around giving 5k, feel good! I entered Chapter 4 without grinding for a while, and the first boss fight in Lowee took really long, even with 2 CPUs in HDD mode, and had to use Compa healing and even recharge her SP a couple times. Figured I was a little too low level so I started grinding :nervous:

I love this game :D

WOOOT bought Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart, gonna enjoyed it on the weekend...at last a game where there is no Nepnep and only Noire..

bc73959293.jpg

edit: AH DAMN..there is Nepnep.....welp at least Noire is the protag.

Soo, after two cycles through Re;Birth 1, I've realized the DLCs(and that some of them are free). Call me naive.

Someone can say how is Histoire, gameplay wise?

-------------------------------------

And one additional note:

*Ram joins the party*

*Rom joins the party*

Yay, Blanc party complete!

Soo, after two cycles through Re;Birth 1, I've realized the DLCs(and that some of them are free). Call me naive.

Someone can say how is Histoire, gameplay wise?

-------------------------------------

And one additional note:

*Ram joins the party*

*Rom joins the party*

Yay, Blanc party complete!