Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

I`m pretty surprised that no one have not made this thread yet. I thought there will be many Neptunia fanboy.

TBH i`m not really fan of this game, since i`m not fond of all girls game/anime. However due some circumstances, i`m playing rebirh 1 at the moment.

Yes there are many time i want to RageQuit, but i decided not no because of Noire and Tekken.

And because i love Noire so much i cant wait for Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart to get released.

What i like about Neptunia games are the jokes and the gameplay. Most of Complie heart games are funny and have crazy antics, For example Fairy fencer F is one of my fav game sadly the game is too easy and didnt provide enough challenge.

So, yeah lets discuss everything about Neptunia universe. 

And ofc....

18c940c9f0.jpg

I put like 10hrs into Rebirth recently, then stopped for no particular reason, should pick it back up soon. My laptops is a fucking piece of shit and can barely run the game though... I do love the game, especially since I love Neptune~

I thought about using a Neptune avatar (since she's by far my favorite, and among some of my favorite characters of all time) but KosakiFag already had one :P

2 years ago(i think) i saw a picture promoting neptunia anime, what is this so i searched it and find it was a anime about a ps3 of a console war, i was like man i need to fu*king play, so i REALLY wanted to see the anime, the anime was somewhat fun with some references mostly the game, still i wanted more so i was at sams(a shop like walmart,costoc) and saw a ps3 con disscount, i was with my parents and my birthday and chistmas was near so i asked them to buy it and they did.

It only have psmove and some shi*ty games, so i saw ps plus and thing i bought that account so i got free games until i got more money, i seached a lot neptunia in mexico but it only got released in unite states, i was somewhat sad so i saw in the ps store neptunia mk2 i was like yes!!!!!!! so i searched if the 1 had some conections with 2 but it didn't so i bought, in like 1 or 3 days they released neptunia victory after i bought mk2 i was like so happy, so i managed to get for that game too, i was on holidays so i played a lot, sadly in victory my save got deleted in the last boss(fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu), i got neptunia original on january 1 year ago but that gamesis boring for me, the music and random enemies aren't my thing so i haven't played it so far.

I saw some announcement that new neptunia is for ps4 so i got a lot of good grades on school so they bought it to me and i did, the game is relased in japan this spring i think, sadly i would need to wait another year

Right now i'm searching for a ps vita, a cheap one since i don't work(parents are over protective) to play neptunia pp and noire one(maybe rebirth;2,3 and U)

My fav character is Noire then uni then nepgear

Nobody will read this long message xD

I put like 10hrs into Rebirth recently, then stopped for no particular reason, should pick it back up soon. My laptops is a fucking piece of shit and can barely run the game though... I do love the game, especially since I love Neptune~

I thought about using a Neptune avatar (since she's by far my favorite, and among some of my favorite characters of all time) but KosakiFag already had one :P

You can use her HDD form, in fact i prefer her HDD form rather than hr normal form.

TL;DR

I bought the first Neptunia in ps3 long time ago, and i dropped it in less than 3 days.

Awwwww your hardwork gone kaput huh /me pat Crueln1n1.

And i read it, dont worry.

Question I've debated for a while, should I try these games.  I'm not a fan of tedious combat so that may be off-putting to me. 

The combat is easy, the enemy has health and a bar of defense, if u break the defense bar the enemy is a lot weaker but does more damage, power combos do damage, break combos break the guard and rush it's for more hits more hits= ex bar(special skills/attacks that requiere this thing)

The dungeon enemies are easy most time, the problem are the bosses, u need to grind, do some quest and you are ready, it's generally easy but some bosses are hard

This game has a synthesize system, u get material and plans and u make things and bough them in the shop, every  dungeon has 2 options that u know creating the plan, risky/tough bosses optional powerful bosses that contains rare items and medals(medals are for exchange for disc that u need to custimize like more exp,money defense etc)

The game has a lot of parodys, my favorite is MAGES is a parody female okabe from steins;gates (or something like that)

The game is pretty funny, you can torrent the pc version and if u like it buy it since is the remake of the first one later u can buy the ps3 ones(or buy the remakes on vita or wait pc version)

i don't know what's possessing me to play it(i'm looking at you,nini.) but i've spent about 12 hours playing Re-Birth1 -still in the 3rd chapter-,and most of it was me dying a gazillion times....which is mostly likely because whenever i enter a battle i just press random buttons and hope for the best,but i'm not sure......i'm just that bad at playing games don't judge.

anyways,it's still enjoyable,and the references are,indeed,hilarious.

sadly in victory my save got deleted in the last boss(fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)

cD7cN1d.gif

i don't know what's possessing me to play it(i'm looking at you,nini.) but i've spent about 12 hours playing Re-Birth1 -still in the 3rd chapter-,and most of it was me dying a gazillion times....which is mostly likely because whenever i enter a battle i just press random buttons and hope for the best,but i'm not sure......i'm just that bad at playing games don't judge.

anyways,it's still enjoyable,and the references are,indeed,hilarious.

cD7cN1d.gif

Use easy mode and some grinding will do u good~~~~

And if u r not interested in the coliseums and other stuff, i think lvl 60-70 is enough to defeat the final boss. 

Use easy mode and some grinding will do u good~~~~

And if u r not interested in the coliseums and other stuff, i think lvl 60-70 is enough to defeat the final boss. 

umm any good dungeons to grind in? you know,something that can get your level up pretty fast

umm any good dungeons to grind in? you know,something that can get your level up pretty fast

What level are you? You might be further in the game than me (I don't remember which chapter], but I grinder to level 30 off some whale enemies that gave a ton of exp a kill.

Edit: Found out I'm in chapter 2, probably can't give helpful information

What level are you? You might be further in the game than me (I don't remember which chapter], but I grinder to level 30 off some whale enemies that gave a ton of exp a kill.

Edit: Found out I'm in chapter 2, probably can't give helpful information

my characters level is 20-ish  :nervous:

Please give me what chapter r u and levels.

just started the 3rd chapter a few days ago..

my characters level is 20-ish  :nervous:

just started the 3rd chapter a few days ago..

In chapter 2, as suggested by Kendjin who was playing at the same time as me, unlock the Mechtro Factory and get the items to turn on the "Tough Enemies". The whales there give 5k EXP for killing them :o

7kUJEFM.jpg

6Eh4dMC.jpg

HSNZXkz.jpg

I'm not 100% sure, but hopefully you can do this in chapter 2, they were great EXP and great money til like level 30

My current levels in Chapter 2

fVGrD.jpg

I like Neptune and Noire is definitely more useful, but I switch Compa and IF in and out, Compa is actually 2 levels higher than the other 3 characters (as her pairing with IF is giving her bonus EXP)

For regular fights I use IF and for bosses I use Compa because heal is OP. I faced Noire as a level 13, It was literally IF chucking items, Compa spamming heal, and Neptune in CPU going 1 on 1 with Noire lol

As for poll, you'd have to ask a GM, since BMs don't have to power to add a poll :(

Well i had a lot of hard time in victory(mostly because scout system) this one is very easy, i farmed Gravidaze Ruins is a boss called Achilles there is a quest 5% planetptune 5%-  others, everytime i kill him a lvl up, i think i farmed until lvl 45, the rest game was easy, created colliseum, lvl 100 from there everything was a piece of cake since neptune had eryn free dlc weapon.

• 2 weeks later...