VN Player Mentors Wanted (for Science!)

Tay

a little late to the party, as i had a very busy two weeks.

But can i still apply?

seems like a good way to help around and a good way to get rid of my occasional ramblings. ( i really have a tendency to do that)

and it seems like fun to.

Hope to hear something soon.

I would love to join the program. I have spent many days nerding over many vns that in another forum (a anime forum) people call me the vn guy over there. Also I hope I get a cute little kouhai that I can corrupt guide to greatness.

I think I can take on around two people at a time. Also if someone's looking for Chuuni and mystery, you know where to look.

Hai, hai! I want to do this, too! I have played a fairly good amount of visual novels (including three of the requiered as said above) and I believe this is a very good idea! As someone who has played quite a lot of visual novels myself and who started out on their own, I can relate to how uneasy it may feel for someone playing a visual novel for the first, with no experince whatsoever. So, I'd be more than glad to help out in any way I can. ^_^ 

Well, that's why I said "encourage", not "force".

Or you can just tell them to treat it as "tutor fee"  :ph34r:

I think it's more better if you let them play the game for free first, then let them decide if it's worth keeping.

Not all games are worth buying after all, it all depends on the users taste.

I don't want to scare away the newbies ~ hahaha.  :wafuu:

Hi I saw this cute little site-changes summary over on the Fuwazette (should visit that more often!) and now that I realize the mentorship program is one of the post-torrent ways for Fuwa to move foward I have been inspired to apply for mentorship.

Announcement-Graphicasdf.jpg

With Fuwatorrents soon to be extinct I definitely would like to help out newer members find & explore the wonderful world of VNs :D

• I've read Planetarian & G-Senjou
  • My forum account is 5 months old w/ 1500 posts

I don't know if this is the right thread, but I'm really interested in meeting a mentor to further my VN reading experience... ^^

Someone here might be able to help me?

I don't know if this is the right thread, but I'm really interested in meeting a mentor to further my VN reading experience... ^^

Someone here might be able to help me?

You're a Rewrite fan, huh? If you're fine with me, I'd be glad to do it~

Just a reminder peeps:

Well even I got one. The one who sent me was Sakai_Yuji

At the start he said that he was from Fuwa's skype vn club. Now since I don't use Skype I thought it might be possible but told him that I don't use skype so he should ask someone else. Now here's where it became suspicious, he then tells me that I should make a skype account and that it's related to the mentorship program and all about how everyone is already in that group and blah blah. Well I had the common-sense enough to know that if it was the program then Tay or one of the mods would be the ones contacting not some shady guy who has only 2 posts. I politely said that I shall think about it. But voila next day he is banned, saved me some trouble actually as I was thinking of reporting him if I got another message. 

If you get a PM about this or another mentorship program, just ignore it. It's not coming from us even if it says otherwise, and the guy making accounts and sending these PMs en masse is a really odd duck (who in the past has tried similarly successful and odd ploys, such as contacting mods and staff to ouster me, appoint him leader, and rule fuwa in accordance with the United States' constitution).