White Album Tsuzurareru Fuyu no Omoide Won't go Past Start Screen

klloud

I changed my System Locale to Japanese in the Administrative tab on my Control Panel. Everything in the folder adds up to 2.15 GB. I can start the game and see the first 3 screens, but then it crashes:

TuBPOZn.png6AMZsFs.png

uWRru25.png

I downloaded it from another source and, this time, it came with some different files:

upw370V.png

Inside the new folder, there are these files:

NMyokGN.png

They seem to be instructions on how to install the new file called "sdrt4285.exe":

5CMOBrE.png

When I opened the "WHITE ALBUM.exe" file, I was prompted to visit this website and download a program called "Sofware Battery Runtime Program". I downloaded it and realized that the file was a more recent version (sdrt5030.exe) of the new file that came in the torrent (sdrt4285j.exe):

mTLuVTB.png

I installed it, but I don't know what it does:

tfTnfo8.png

I have also to mention that the game came with a crack. When I open the uncracked "WHITE ALBUM.exe" file I find this:

U1npSb4.png

It's only when I open the cracked "WHITE ALBUM.exe" files that the game starts and I can see the first 3 screens.

Here is my (late) advice:

I unfortunately cannot help with the cracked version, as I cannot read the warning. I can make a good guess though: the game recognizes you are using a cracked version and wants you to purchase a legitimate copy. I cannot speculate any further without the support of another.

If you use an uncracked version, there may be a registration system you need to go through, which will require you to enter a code (inside the game's box) during installation (usually). That would explain the user id and password requirments from DMM. DMM is a large Japanese company which deals in many facets of entertainment, and so that login screen is to prevent piracy.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my (late) advice:

I unfortunately cannot help with the cracked version, as I cannot read the warning. I can make a good guess though: the game recognizes you are using a cracked version and wants you to purchase a legitimate copy. I cannot speculate any further without the support of another.

If you use an uncracked version, there may be a registration system you need to go through, which will require you to enter a code (inside the game's box) during installation (usually). That would explain the user id and password requirments from DMM. DMM is a large Japanese company which deals in many facets of entertainment, and so that login screen is to prevent piracy.