question about kimi ga nozomu ein

ryuzero1992

It's the reverse netorare that the plot is centered around.

yes i get that the plot is centered around the reverse neotare but are you saying that that is the only type of neotare to occur because thats what im asking if the main charecter gets ntr,d if anyone else sleeps with any of the other heroines or anything like that.

The answer is basically No. It's been a while, but from what I remember:

In some routes, one of the heroines sleeps with someone else during a different heroine's route. No heroine gets NTR'd during her own route.

Of course, only play the Haruka, Mitsuki, and Akane routes. Everything else is fetish-ish suckiness, and should be avoided.

The answer is basically No. It's been a while, but from what I remember:

In some routes, one of the heroines sleeps with someone else during a different heroine's route. No heroine gets NTR'd during her own route.

Of course, only play the Haruka, Mitsuki, and Akane routes. Everything else is fetish-ish suckiness, and should be avoided.

thanks that was quite helpful also i know its annoying but could anyone please tell me which heroine because this sort of thing it just seriously bugs me pleeeeeease

I strongly recommend you just play through the game. The scene happens off camera, and is there entirely for the emotional impact you seem to want to avoid. If you can't stand that sort of drama, you probably should avoid KimiNozo entirely, as the entire game is all about relationship drama.

But if you absolutely must know, here - just be aware this will majorly spoil part of the story for you.

Mitsuki sleeps with Shinji (the male friend) in a bout of drunken revenge sex after Takayuki dumps her. She regrets it immediately, but Takayuki is already in love with a different girl at that point.

This does not happen in Mitsuki's route. Only in some of the other girl's routes.

I strongly recommend you just play through the game. The scene happens off camera, and is there entirely for the emotional impact you seem to want to avoid. If you can't stand that sort of drama, you probably should avoid KimiNozo entirely, as the entire game is all about relationship drama.

But if you absolutely must know, here - just be aware this will majorly spoil part of the story for you.

Mitsuki sleeps with Shinji (the male friend) in a bout of drunken revenge sex after Takayuki dumps her. She regrets it immediately, but Takayuki is already in love with a different girl at that point.

This does not happen in Mitsuki's route. Only in some of the other girl's routes.