Suggestions

If this already exists please forgive me - nothing came up when I did a search for an area to make suggestions of site expansion possibilities.

I would find it very useful to have a centralized area that assists with downloads. I am visualizing something where there is an alphabetical list of VN's (sort possibility both by Japanese and English names) and when you click on a name it takes you to a page that shows where you can get the VN. That could be a torrent feed, links to another site, etc.

The first "problem" of that process was the VN you're looking for. If my Heart had Wings you can easily get over Steam -> That means it is licensed by MoeNovel -> No DL on Fuwanovel for that. But their are Informations about the release and even a link to the Site of MoeNovel, if you click on the first result of the search. Also you can DL the rstoration patch.

For all other VN's which don't fall under the category of "licensed VN" the Browse Tab & the search their works perfectly. I never had problems with that.

I'm always a supporter of the "think before you act"-fraction... And since we are all humans, I think people should be able to do that. If you found the "browse" section you should see what is going on here. And the search might not be made for every DAU but I hope everyone who are around here isn't part of that fraction :P ...

I never tried the restoration patch with the steam version. But anyway, what I wanted to say was just that you can find verything you need there. At least I'm can ;)

But I'm also looking forward to the redesign (I hope it's better than the new Forum Designs :P) ...

Reply to original topic: Yep. I get messages about this a lot and I agree with you. There are several other sites out there, like Eroguedownload (or, dare I say, Google), which are much better for finding games. The end-of-year 2014 survey indicated a huge drop in people who come to Fuwa for the torrents, especially when compared to the spring 2013 survey. I'm still parsing this issue out.

It looks/is-going-to-look freaking stunning. The team working on it are amazing

And he's not just talking about my outfit. Though that's implied. Emi is a genius, and Nay is so far out of our paygrade it's hilarious. 

There is much to be excited for, friends.

Thank you to everyone that responded!

The first "problem" of that process was the VN you're looking for. If my Heart had Wings you can easily get over Steam -> That means it is licensed by MoeNovel -> No DL on Fuwanovel for that. But their are Informations about the release and even a link to the Site of MoeNovel, if you click on the first result of the search. Also you can DL the rstoration patch.

For all other VN's which don't fall under the category of "licensed VN" the Browse Tab & the search their works perfectly. I never had problems with that.

My thought is to still include it with a link to Steam and possibly other locations and/or an explanation of what's going on so it isn't just not there.

--- I think I will just respond to everyone rather doing a multiquote because otherwise the post might get rather bulky and annoying.

The end goal here is to make Fuwa more popular than it already is. It is a marketing truism to make things as easy and painless as possible for your market - people gravitate to what will meet their need with the minimum amount of effort and emotional 'pain' on their part.

While it would be nice if people would think before they act the reality is all too often we don't (and that applies to everyone to varying degrees). The end result of not attempting to cater to that trait in people is often they then look elsewhere - which is highly counter productive to the main goal. 

There are many who are highly familiar with this site's layout and content and can navigate it with ease - that is wonderful! For newcomers though it doesn't help so much. Most people (and there are numerous studies to back this up) won't wait around if they can't find what they want quickly - they will just go elsewhere. And THAT is the point I am hamhandedly trying to help with. 

Anyway I feel like I may be treading the line between explaining myself for clarity and proselytizing so I am going to stop now before I step over it.

Thank you again to all who responded. And a shout out to Tay for being on the pulse to everything! I too am getting very interested to see what the redesign brings!