DayZ (Standalone)

Blizzard884

NvZffBL.jpg

Hey Fuwa community. I am making this topic for all of you that are interested in DayZ. This is the place where you can post tips, tricks, good places to loot, etc.... 

or just meet up and kill some zombies and explore country of  Chernarus together.

I know that navigating with in game map is a bit useless if you don't speak Russian so here is a little help for you to start. 

Map of Chernarus with loot locations.

b_560_95_1.png

What is DayZ?

DayZ is an MMO open world survival horror video game in development by Bohemia Interactive and the stand-alone version of the award-winning mod of the same name. The game was a test-released on December 16, 2013, for Microsoft Windows via digital distribution platform Steam, and is currently in early alpha testing.

The game places the player in the fictional 225km2 post-Soviet state of Chernarus, where an unknown virus has turned most of the population into violent zombies. As a survivor, the player must scavenge the world for food, water, weapons, and medicine, while killing or avoiding zombies, and killing, avoiding or co-opting other players in an effort to survive the zombie apocalypse.

DayZ began development in 2012 when the mod's creator, Dean Hall, joined Bohemia Interactive to commence work on the standalone version of the game. The development has been focused on altering the engine to suit the game's needs, developing a working client-server architecture, and introducing new features like diseases and a better inventory system. The game has sold 3 million copies since its alpha release.

-Good Luck fellow survivors!!!

You talking about the stand alone or the mod? Cause I play the arma 2 OA with the mod.

But yeah, my clan from another game convinced me to get this, and so far its been a blast. We even have our own server and stuff.

I'm a noob and know nearly nothing about this game, but if you live in NA we can play together. Being friends with the admins really gives you a lot of perks...

You talking about the stand alone or the mod? Cause I play the arma 2 OA with the mod.

But yeah, my clan from another game convinced me to get this, and so far its been a blast. We even have our own server and stuff.

I'm a noob and know nearly nothing about this game, but if you live in NA we can play together. Being friends with the admins really gives you a lot of perks...