Machine Translating on Android

gprize

I'm not well-versed with Android devices, but I can give you my uneducated guess for your questions.

You can use Visual Novel Reader for machine translation on a Windows PC, and you can also do so with the Windows PC version of PPSSPP with some extra difficulty.

Machine translating on an android device would depend on a couple of factors:

-Does a machine translation app exist somewhere for your device? If not, then it's very unlikely you can machine tl without a lot of work.

-What do you want to machine tl? If the visual novel is heavy on system requirements, then you might not be able to run it on a device without the proper specifications.

To be honest, most people here don't dabble with machine translations (apart from learning Japanese of course), with even less using Android devices to read visual novels. I replied to this thread primarily so that you can have at least something to work with, but as I am not well versed in Android devices (having never owned one), I probably won't be of much assistance.