Starter VN Reviews

Tay

@CapnBlaze -- Saw your name pop up. You have full author permissions now. You'll still need editors to actually approve the post, but you should be able to upload pics and format your post to your liking.

Though I like the colour blue, I'm taking the red pill. 

Have made an account 'Final Chaos'. But it will take a bit of time before I actually post the review, hope that you don't mind.

The FuwaReviews is quite an ambitious plan. I wish that it's a success. 

i am currently working on a blog post in an attempt increase the amount of people who are a ware of visual novels, within that i intend to write multiple reviews and summaries.if you wish i can pm the them to you as i finish them as well as give you access to the google doc.

i am currently working on a blog post in an attempt increase the amount of people who are a ware of visual novels, within that i intend to write multiple reviews and summaries.if you wish i can pm the them to you as i finish them as well as give you access to the google doc.

Sounds interesting! I'd (of course) be interested in taking a look at it, but let's make sure we do what's best for you, too, if this is an ambitious blog post : ).

I'd like to review Yume Miru Kusuri. It's a game I hold dear and think people starting out with VNs should definitely look into! I can't give a specific date on when it'll be finished, but I will definitely have it done as soon as I'm able.

/!\ For everything fuwa-reviews (contributor account approval, review approval, questions...) related it's better now to contact either solidbatman, Ryechu, or myself.

Tay is likely busy with bazillions of other things and might not be able to answer immediately.

The only exception is for feeds of external blogs, which should probably go through him first.

Down, Batman, & Ryechu are the current FuwaReviews team, and agreed to take on the vetting of community-submitted posts. 

I wrote a "How to get your review published" guide here. You can also find it in the new menu system.

Short version: sign up, don't freak out if you get stuck in registration, let a FuwaReviews team member know you're ready to go, they'll change your permissions, you write and format the post and submit it for review, the team publishes it.

I submitted a review for Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji. I am going to hold off submitting more until I get feedback on any changes you might be looking for in terms of formatting or content. Looking forward to hearing back!

I am just curious how long it takes for a submission to be reviewed and for feedback to be received or for it to be posted. It's been about a week and I haven't heard or seen anything.