Starter VN Reviews

Tay

I am just curious how long it takes for a submission to be reviewed and for feedback to be received or for it to be posted. It's been about a week and I haven't heard or seen anything.

I'll get to them as soon as possible. Been a crazy week for me. 

I am just curious how long it takes for a submission to be reviewed and for feedback to be received or for it to be posted. It's been about a week and I haven't heard or seen anything.

We've just added a couple great editors to the team and are working to get the process smoothed out. Sorry for the delay, and thanks for your patience!

Well, to be honest, as for me, i'm taking my time, taking a lot of time before writing my review.

If it's your first review you'd be best just to write it straight away. It's going to be rough the only way to get past that is experience as with any kind of writing.

I was going to knock all these edits out today, but I can't get into my account sooooo we gotta wait for Tay to fix things up. 

I was just curious if this is still a thing that is going to happen?

Attention to everyone who submitted a review. I am very sorry for my constantly delaying getting these things edited and sorted out. Between work, school, and my recent illness, I've had very little energy and have been extremely lazy and lethargic. The good news is that I am getting better. I will knock these out as soon as I can.

Again, I am very sorry for not getting these done sooner. It is 100% my fault. 

Attention to everyone who submitted a review. I am very sorry for my constantly delaying getting these things edited and sorted out. Between work, school, and my recent illness, I've had very little energy and have been extremely lazy and lethargic. The good news is that I am getting better. I will knock these out as soon as I can.

Again, I am very sorry for not getting these done sooner. It is 100% my fault. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I saw that very few have opted for old school VN's, so I can put my hand up for the following:

1. Kana

2. Crescendo

3. Tsukihime

4. Private Nurse

5. Some sex romps like Sagara Family, Do you like horny Bunnies etc. though these will be lower priority

If anything else comes to your mind, let me know. 

Cheers :)

I'm not sure if this is happening. It is possible I am in error but as far as I know, neither my nor anyone else's submissions have been approved or posted since the origination of this thread.