New Theme Option: FuwaFabulous

Fun fact, up until around... a hundred years ago pink was associated more with boys than girls. People would advise parents that if they wanted to follow convention you would dress the boys in pink and the girls in blue. I think this is because pink was considered a "stronger" colour and thus more suited to boys..... reasoning you could find strange until you view the first page of this thread *shields eyes*

Personal Suggestions/Feedback/I'm going to point out everything and anything, after a day of using the Fuwa Fabulous theme

• Member user titles should move to the bottom of the avatar
  • Member user group titles should be removed since they serve no purpose (Members/Global Moderators/etc)
  • Navigation bar should probably move to the left because now profiles/signatures/posts are all a tad bit too wide, and I also noticed the top bar adapts to each person's screen width so on certain screens the logo gets cropped (especially on mobile where I can't even see past "Fuw")
  • Allow logos to be aligned to the top left corner so we can use the entire header area in height (110 pixels)
  • Awards icon on profiles is broken
  • Recent Topics now only has 5 topics showing, but I'm sure you already plan on restoring this to the previous 7+7 with scroll.
  • Don't know if we want to but we could change the default avatar photo to the one in Gravity Green since everyone's used to it by now.
  • Move the Sign Out button back into the user options menu.
  • Hyperlinks get colored in black and just look like regular underlined words, would it be possible to give them the same color as the theme or at least some color?
  • Tildes on posts (that are not on letters) look like dashes, don't know if this is fixeable but yeah.

That's all from me~

It was on the top when you used the IPBoard theme too, so I'm used to it up there :P

Most people used the gravity green theme, having the nagivation to the left would be both similar to gravity green which most people are used to and would clear up header issues since the header would be full width and not obstructed, not to mention it would look nicer overall since now posts, profiles and messages are super wide (as opposed to what we had previously)

Also the intetion was always to move it to the left when the theme was purchased, I'm just pointing it out for pointing it out's sake.

Most people used the gravity green theme, having the nagivation to the left would be both similar to gravity green which most people are used to and would clear up header issues since the header would be full width and not obstructed, not to mention it would look nicer overall since now posts, profiles and messages are super wide (as opposed to what we had previously)

Also the intetion was always to move it to the left when the theme was purchased, I'm just pointing it out for pointing it out's sake.

Navigation meaning the home/fuwachat/calendar/members/etc. icons up top? I'm not sure those are going to be easily moved. Some other themes we were looking at provided for a left-column layout, but this isn't one of them. That said -- we're going to get some added forum functionality soon, and we'll see what we can do.

Your other notes/proposed changes are extremely helpful. Thanks. Most of them are simple changes to css or the theme files.

Navigation meaning the home/fuwachat/calendar/members/etc. icons up top? I'm not sure those are going to be easily moved. Some other themes we were looking at provided for a left-column layout, but this isn't one of them. That said -- we're going to get some added forum functionality soon, and we'll see what we can do.

Your other notes/proposed changes are extremely helpful. Thanks. Most of them are simple changes to css or the theme files.